S1R II Ti
● Limited quantity: only 3,000 pcs for each style of the Spring,Summer,Autumn
● Huge output: The Spring, Summer, Autumn deliver a massive output up to 1,000 lumens
● Small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and feel
● Three-color power level indication show the power levels
● Highly efficient MCC 1A charger is compatible with all existing rechargeable flashlights and headlamps(except for R50 Pro and PL MINI) using this charging method.
- Technical Details
The S1R Baton II titanium version (Summer, Autumn) is the premium material edition of the first of Olight’s new generation of single CR123A/RCR123A powered rechargeable side-switch EDC flashlights. It comes with 4-level brightness modes plus Moonlight and Strobe with an output ranging from 0.5 lumens to 1000 lumens. The upgraded TIR optic lens pushes the beam to a new level with unmatched clarity and a balanced hotspot. While retaining the classic look of the Baton series, the S1R Baton II (Spring, Summer, Autumn) features an articulate texturized body pattern that provides a great feel resulting in a firmer grip. The S1R II limited edition models also come with an upgraded MCC II magnetic USB charging cable that is thinner and compatible with all existing Olight MCC rechargeable products. These premium material edition flashlights reflect our refined design, craftsmanship, assembly, and PVD processing technology. The perfect holiday gift is here!
Summer (Rose gold PVD titanium) - Cool white 6500K
Autumn (Yellow gold PVD titanium) - Neutral white 4800K
|Beam Distance (ft)||476|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
1. Huge output: With the help of the all new customized 10C discharge current lithium-manganese battery, the Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Eternal deliver a massive output up to 1,000 lumens and the Winter up to 850 lumens in a small pocket light
2. Body built for grip: Small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and feel.
3. Premium beam: Perfectly balanced hot spot for optimal clarity and a soft transition to maintain comfortable vision during use.
4. Three-color power level indication: Once the light is turned on, the power indicator located in the center of the side switch shows the power level in three colors (Green: Power>60%, Yellow: Power is between 10% and 60%; Red: Power<10%).
5. Highly efficient MCC 1A charger: This round-edged magnetic USB charger is not only 13% thinner than the previous MCC but is also compatible with all existing rechargeable flashlights and headlamps(MCC II is not compatible with R50 Pro and PL MINI) using this charging method. The new MCC II provides another fast charging solution to future Olight products with high capacity batteries.
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
0.5 lumen (8 days)
|Length (mm / in)||63 / 2.48|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.82|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.82|
- Great Little FlashlightThis is a great light. It can be very bright. I carry it in my pocket every day and the finish has held up well. The battery last a pretty long time for me and charging it is easy. I don't know if I would buy it again though, it is really expensive. haha