●Change the way you use a tactical flashlight
●The world’s first tactical flashlight that produces 2,000 lumens, throws 560 meters and endures harsh 2-meter drop test
●The world’s first tactical flashlight that connects to a remote pressure switch magnetically
●The world’s first tactical flashlight that let you know the battery level at any point without seeing it
- Technical Details
The Warrior X represents 10-years of producing the Warrior series tactical flashlights. It features a massive 2,000 lumen max output, 560-meter beam distance, and can endure harsh 2-meter drops without even a cracked lens. The Warrior X also integrates our magnetic metal tail switch with built in charging, and a never before seen vibration battery indicator. The Warrior X is here to meet the needs of any hardcore lifestyle.
Have you ever experienced trying to find a spare battery because you ran out of power? How about the low power indicator suddenly turning on when you want to be discreet?
The Warrior X takes care of these issues. We have equipped an internal motor which vibrates to remind you when the power is low. The almost silent vibration will let you know your power left even in darkness to help you prepare beforehand.
*Remote switch and mount not included
|Beam Distance (ft)||1837|
|Beam Distance (m)||560|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||2000|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x Customized 18650 3000mAh Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||78400|
|Light Form||Compact/tight focused hotspot. Ultimate beam distance.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||2000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||2000 lumens (~600lm); 1.5+80min.|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||280min.|
|Strobe||Yes, 2000 Lumens at 13 HZ|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||218 / 7.69|
|Length (mm / in)||142 / 5.59|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||41 / 1.61|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||25.4 / 1|
|Led||Cree XHP35 NW LED|
|Use||hunting, tactical, military, security and protection, police, EDC, outdoor, professional activities, police;|
- Absolute best and brightest flashlight I have ever owned.Incredible throw and great ease of charging feature.
- Awesome strong and powerfulAwesome flash light another great product
- Great torch!I found Olight products through Jared. In the last couple years I've bought a few lights from them. I'm so glad I found a company that has top notch products at very reasonable prices. At the stroke of midnight, I will be buying another light that I'm sure will exceed my expectations! Thank you Olight for standing by Jared and his family during their time of crisis. Rest in peace, Junior!
- PerfectI recommend as a matter of fact I bought a two of them
- Insane light, it's a built like a tank.I bought this Warrior X light and could not be happier,especially during the flash sale. Great deal. I love the magnetic remote switch with a straight wire, not the curly one, this one is much better. It works great and looks great. If Olight brings the Warrior X back in desert tan, I will buy another. My light is in black, missed out on the desert tan. Keep on making these great lights.
- Fantastic light for late night walks.Simply illuminating the ground with the strobe alerts the drivers in approaching car (even if they're half asleep). The throw is great for checking out dark wooded areas to avoid surprises.
- Great lightThis light here is a great light, and the people are the best
- Great lightThis is an excellent small light. The brightness and throw are really impressive from a light this size. Mount and pressure switch work great. Ordered 2 and got one free during the sale, wish I would have picked up another.
- Warrior XBuilt like a tank and brightness aside.. the fact that this light is rechargeable and smaller size than other lights is a big plus!
- The brightest light I have ever ownedThe Warrior X is such a fantastic light for the money, it is super, super bright and is visible farther than I could imagine. If you are looking for a super bright thrower for a terrific price, then this is your light.
- Excellent lightLove mine, got in FDE along with all the accessories. Excellent functions and performance. Only wish these came in NW (5k) as well.
- Warrior XThis is what I was looking for! A small light that can throw a long ways. Would make a great night hunting light with one of the filters. I also see this being a great light for in the boat and navigating back to the boat ramp if you are out after dark. If you need a small light that throws, this is it!
- Olight Warrior X FDEAll I can say is AMAZING! I have purchased multiple items from Olight over the years and every item is excellent quality and durable. Very fast shipping. I recommend Olight to anybody that is needing a great quality light at an affordable price.
- Warrior X lightI mounted this on my Kriss vector. Very bright stayed secure when shooting. The first pressure pad wire was far to long. Bought The advanced one and it worked perfectly.
- Very bright good looking light with intuitive features. I'm not positive on how well the magnetic pressure switch is going to hold up but it's a great idea. Im definitely going to try it out on my AR
- This is a small flashlight with superb brightness. I purchased this on a flash sale and have a couple regrets; that I didn't order a couple more. The spot is big out at 200-300 yds but it is still a bright spot. LOVE it!!!
- this flash light is the bomb I even tried to run it over and nothing happened to it!
- The best flashlight I have ever owned. 78400 Candelas is insane and the throw on this thing just keeps going, not to mention the adequate spill. The icing on the cake is the accessories, quality and value. I'm a very happy customer
- Super impressed with this lights ability to throw! I wish this light would go back on sale because i should have ordered much more!
- Just got my warrior X today. I'm impressed, it is super bright, well machined and appears like every other Olight I have to be built like a tank. I own a bunch of different lights from Olight and I haven't been disappointed yet