December | Feedback on Customer Suggestions
Olight has always been committed to listening to our customers and creating the best experience for them. Olight will publish a blog every month to give feedback on customer suggestions and opinions. This is the implementation of Olight's corporate philosophy and strategy of "customer-centricity".
We collected customers’ suggestions from email, live chat, and social media platforms. After recording and analyzing them, we published the feedback in a timely manner. Here are the two surveys and feedback we posted in December.
We adopted 32 suggestions from our customers. For more details, please check the Links to Feedback in the sheet above.
1. An upgraded version of the Omino is on our schedule. It is expected to be launched next year.
2. We will take the suggestion of a Marauder Mini Pro with 3 modes: flood/spot/both (10,500-lumen in flood mode and 11,500 combined output total for a short time) into consideration for the next Marauder Mini upgraded version.There may be a further research in the future.
3. Our R&D Dept. will take the suggestion of Upgrade the Marauder Mini with a Type-C charger and higher brightness of the LED indicators. into consideration for the next upgraded version.
4. We will take the suggestion of Offering neutral/warm white versions of the i3T.into consideration for the next I3T new color release.
5. A dedicated key ring hole to the Otool 2 will be added onto the next upgraded version of Otool.
6. Our R&D Dept. will take the suggestion of Marauder Mini with power bank plus ultraviolet light into consideration for the next upgraded version of Marauder Mini.
7. Our R&D Dept. is considering to develop an App along with the remote control for the Haloop.
8. Olantern classic 2 Pro with a Bluetooth ability will be added onto a upgraded version of the Olantern in the future.
9. We are working on upgrading the Baldr series and will take the suggestion of A very compact, minimalist style WML specifically for AR pistol builds with short rail space into consideration.
10. An upgraded version of the Nightour will have the App capability and will be released in 2023.
11. A rechargeable i3T is on our schedule.
12. An upgraded Arkfeld has made improvements to the clip and also add a lanyard hole.
13. We will plan to add USB-C charging to an upgraded imini.
14. We already released a scalpel-type Oknife with replaceable blades.
15. The carbon fiber material is temporarily planned to be applied to small flashlights. We will also consider applying to the bigger flashlights if our subsequent process is more mature.
16. We will take the suggestions of rainbow color lights, Marauder 2 ODG, Titanium and with thinner scales into consideration.
17. Our R&D department has had plans about Upgrade Baton Pro,A light/laser that will work with Sig p322,and a clip on red lens light for low light applications. Please stay tuned.
18. Thanks for those suggestions, RGB and UV on the headlamp, glow in the dark logo. Javelot Mini and Tac’s batteries can be upgraded from the 18650 to the 21700.But we don't have any plans at this time.
1. We have made a state that they cannot be used to offset shipping costs for those non-threshold coupons during Christmas sale.
2. We will improve the display of “Out of stock” items and make it more obvious.
3. Pre-sale items have a popup stating that it will be delivered when stock is available with a chance to cancel if you can't wait. But the current feature cannot be cancelled at any time after subscription.
4. Refills are available for sell during flash sale, but in a limited quantity.
5. Marauder mini battery has been offered in Christmas sale.
6. We will consider to bring back the share the wheel to get an extra wheel spin. Use Ocoins to get an extra wheel spin in the future.
7. Hot products will be arranged for pre-sales.
8. The Livechat floating window is closed and the portal is fixed in the top bar.
9. The white background images can be clicked to zoom.
10. Our IT team will improve “Every time you go to ‘my account’ a pop up appears every single time”.
11. The Message tab can be opened now.
12. In order to avoid customers' deletion by mistake, we would suggest contacting our CS for help deleting the shopping cart items.
1. There may be two reasons for the slow logistics timeliness. One is that the order contains pre-sale products. Orders need to be split and the processing speed will decrease. Another is the slow processing speed of local USPS during big holiday times. We appreciate your patience and support. We will keep improving to provide a better shopping experience.
2. We are aware of USPS lost packages frequently, and we will launch a feature of optional logistics provider services (USPS, FedEx, UPS) next year.
Number 1: Star Rating and Review Quantites Display
In December, we begin to show the product star rating and review quantities on the desktop website so as to improve the shopping experience of our customers and allow them to know if this product is hot-selling or not by checking its star rating and review quantities.
Number 2: Blog Sorting and Searching Entry
We know that our fans have great interest in our blogs so we add sorting and searching entries on the landing page of Blog which allows them to find the blog they are interested in timely and meanwhile have a better experience when reading our blogs.
Number 3: New Function——SPE
During December Christmas Sale, we use a new function called SPE which aims to show the landing page according to the preference of every customer. In this way, every customer has more chance to browse the products they have an interest in.
We sincerely invite all of you to join in and follow our improvements. We welcome any opinions and suggestions, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any Olight representative on Olight’s official social media platforms. We will follow up, listen to your suggestions, and implement improvements.
Let’s conquer the darkness and proudly light up the world, anytime, anywhere!