February | Feedback on Customer Suggestions
● Sources of suggestions
● Suggestions Adopted by Olight
● Two improvements made by Olight
● Opinions and Suggestions are welcomed
Olight has always been committed to listening to our customers and creating the best experience for them. Olight will publish a blog every month to give feedback on customer suggestions and opinions. This is the implementation of Olight's corporate philosophy and strategy of "customer-centricity".
II、Sources of Suggestions
We collected customers’ suggestions from email, live chat, and social media platforms. After recording and analyzing them, we published the feedback in a timely manner. Here are the two surveys and feedback we posted in February.
1) February Satisfaction Survey
2) Poll on Areas You’d Like Olight to Focus on
III. Suggestions Adopted by Olight
We adopted 11 suggestions from our customers. For more details, please check the Links to Feedback in the sheet above.
1. Design an Arkfeld that’s more pocketable or a keychain version.
2. Add UV light to Marauder series’ upgraded version.
3. Add a red charging light in Open series’ upgraded version.
4. Design a shorter tail switch for Odin Mini’s upgraded version.
5. Design a pistol light using Javelot Mini's round emitter.
ii. Olight Store:
1. Keep the products going from low to high in price and be able to search by battery type.
2. Eliminate need to log out and log back in to get the points for the day.
3. Provide a bundle that includes only the new products.
4. Add an arrival reminder for new products.
The number of testing products in February was small, which resulted in a poor experience to the members of Yellow Diamond and above. To reduce some confusion and controversy, we have made a more detailed and clearer explanation of the benefit of Early Access to New Products. Additionally, we will try our best to increase the number of testing products available and send you a notification by email the day before the sale in advance of future sales.
Packages of our testing products in February were seized by USPS, which resulted in a bad logistics experience. We have reproduced and resent the products, now most of the packages have arrived at the customer, we will send the survey email soon. In the future, we will pay more attention to the logistics situation and constantly improve the logistics experience. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
IV、Two improvements made by Olight
Number 1: Improvements in Display of Reviews
In February, we added an option to display reviews by chronological order. In this way, reviews are arranged chronologically, so that customers can see the most recent reviews of a product and get the latest information.
Number 2: Timely notification of restocking information
We have added a red label with the word “Out of Stock”for for items in short supply so that customers can clearly notice which items are lack of stock and waiting to be restocked. In addition, customers will be notified of the the latest restocking information of items they want to buy just by simply clicking on the "notify me" button and filling in their email address.
V. Opinions and Suggestions are welcomed
We sincerely invite all of you to join in and follow our improvements. We welcome any opinions and suggestions, simply send an emailto firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any Olight representative on Olight’s official social media platforms. We will follow up, listen to your suggestions, and implement improvements.
Let’s conquer the darkness and proudly light up the world, anytime, anywhere!