What makes the Olight Valkyrie Turbo LEP gun light great for self defense/law enforcement?
What makes the Olight Valkyrie Turbo LEP gun light great for self-defense/law enforcement?
"Want to identify your target? Even in the dark?
Then naturally, you'd be looking for the best gun lights.
Gun lights serve a different and more important purpose than typical handheld tactical lights. In a moment of urgency, a gun light can help you accurately identify and pinpoint your target. Some of the best models feature a tail switch, longer battery life, LEP lighting, or water resistance.
If these are features that sound ideal to you, then we strongly recommend that you equip your weapon with the Olight Valkyrie Turbo, which has those qualities and more. Some of the outstanding features that make the Olight LEP gun light perfect for self-defense and tactical situations include:
👍 LEP custom light source for easy target locking
👍Quick release rail clips for Easy Removal
👍Suitable for mounting on Picatinny or Glock rails
👍Long Run Time
👍Olight provides free CR123A batteries, never worry about running out of battery!"
Let's have a more in-depth look at the advantages of the Valkyrie Turbo LEP gun light👇.
The world's first LEP track light
The Olight Valkyrie Turbo is the world's first tracked tactical flashlight with LEP technology. This flashlight has an ultra-concentrated beam of over 70,000 candelas and can reach 579 yards! Taking advantage of LEP's tight spotlight, its powerful beam enables users to clearly illuminate and lock onto the target in the farthest recesses of the night. Despite the concentrated light spot, the natural radiant properties of the light still provide ample illumination in small enclosed spaces, leaving no blind spots.
Extremely Powerful Lighting
Finally, the gun light itself is actually a deterrent. The Valkyrie Turbo is easily powerful enough to confuse and disorient an attacker. In fact, you should be cautious to not point the light at yourself or anyone other than your target; the concentrated brightness can cause permanent vision damage. In addition, the compact beam profile can be used as a basic vision sight. Even at a distance of 7 yards, the diameter of the projected beam is about the size of a lateral humanoid target. Enables you to aim and shoot."
Quick connect and release installation
You can easily attach the Olight Valkyrie Turbo to a full-size or compact pistol using a Picatinny 1913 or Glock rail, then remove it using a quick release. It Fits Smith & Wesson, SIG SAUER, CZ, and more. When installed snugly on the trigger rail, the light controls are always within reach. Left-handed? The silent smart switch allows access to functions from either hand. Combining its durable construction, IPX6 water resistance, and impact resistance, the Olight Valkyrie Turbo is an excellent pistol light for military, law enforcement, and personal safety.
VALKYRIE TURBO Operation
Preparation for first use:
• Compatibility Check: GL rails (for GLOCK products) is installed by default at the factory. If installed on a Picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913 rail) device, the user can complete the rail replacement by themself. The product package contains 1913 rails, screws, and screw wrenches required for installation."
• Transport Removal Protection: Pull up the battery compartment cover lock marked "PULL/OPEN" on the back. The battery compartment cover will pop up. Remove the insulating sheet (transportation protection sheet) inside the battery compartment, and then close the battery compartment cover. Finally, reset the battery compartment cover lock.
• Installation: Pull out the side handle to the release position, then apply lateral pressure to the handle shaft and hold to increase the distance between the two parallel rails. With the lamp head facing forward, align the adapter bar with a Glock rail or the Picatinny rail notches, then release the pressure. The light will latch onto the rail and the handle should be turned to the initial position to complete the installation.
• Tail Button
• ON/OFF: With a quick press and release of either button, the light will stay on. Press and release the button again and the output will turn off.
• Momentary On: Press and hold any button, and the output remains on while the button is held, and turns off when released.
• Strobe: Press and hold both buttons at the same time. When the second button is pressed, the strobe will start, and when the button is released, the strobe will remain. In the strobe state, press any button to turn off the strobe.
• Replacing Batteries:
Pull up the battery compartment cover lock marked "PULL/OPEN" at the back, the battery compartment cover will pop up, take out the old battery, and insert a new battery. As you do so, confirm that the battery direction and polarity are correct. The symbol marked on the battery compartment cover will indicate these to you.
Planning on buying your first gun light or upgrading from those you currently use? Look no further, because nothing beats the state-of-the-art technology in the new Valkyrie Turbo!
What a Great Surprise! Olight first carbon fiber flashlight - i3T EOS Carbon Fiber
Nov 27, 2022, 00:00:00