● Maximum output of 2,300 lumens making the H2R the brightest single 18650 battery light
● Multiple use options including an easily detachable head strap mount turning it into a hand held light
● Rechargeable through OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging system
● Low battery warning. The light will blink once per minute when the battery is running low, and continuously blink twice when it is running out
● Slightly angled surface for the switch to locate it easily in the dark and promote more natural operation
- Technical Details
Cool white LED
The H2R is Olights first 18650 battery headlamp/pocketlight with a groundbreaking 2300 ANSI rated lumens. H2R is an LED illumination tool powered by a single 18650 battery with a maximum output of 2300 lumens.
This light is a multi-use illumination tool that can be used as a headlamp with the included head strap that features a magnetic mount that wraps around the light for a secure and firm hold. When detached from the mount it can also turn into a hand held light using the provided pocket clip.
The H2R battery can be charged directly through the tail cap of the light using OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging cable.
The high output and versatility of the H2R make it a powerful and vital tool for activities in the dark
Olight H2R Flashlight cool white x 1
- pocket clip x 1
- head strap x 1
- silicone mount x 1
- customised Olight 18650 3000mAh x 1
- Magnetic Charging Cable x 1
- EVA Pad (replacement of the magnet)
- Single-sided Adhesive Replacement EVA Pad
- instruction manual x 1
|Beam Distance (ft)||501|
|Beam Distance (m)||153|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||2300|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised 18650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5850|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)|
|Mode Operation||Front Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series H (Headlamps, Multitasking)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||2300|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
2300 lumens(~750lm) - Cool White
2000 lumens(~700lm) - Neutral White (out of stock)
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
600 lumens - Cool White
550 lumens - Neutral White (out of stock)
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||150|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||
150 lumens - Cool White
140 lumens - Neutral White
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||30|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||
30 lumens - Cool White
27 lumens - Neutral White
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||1|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||
1 lumens - Cool White
1 lumens - Neutral White
|SOS / BEACON||Yes|
|Weight (g / oz)||64 / 2.26|
|Length (mm / in)||110 / 4.33|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25 / 0.95|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||23.2 / 0.91|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||everyday carry , car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use, fishing, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities, house activities|
- excellentMy favorite light by far ! Olight in general seem to be great values. I have may other brands, abeit older, that simply can't match up with Olight. The HR2 is my ever day carry. I use it constantly. Battery seems to "last forever". I would buy it again...oh, i do have two now. Fully reccomended.
- I use this for work everyday I do repair work in low light areas and this works great comfortable weather wearing a cap or not easy to adjust and turn on and off with gloves on and the battery life is incredible I recharge every other day thanks for a great tool that makes my life easier!
- THIS LIGHT IS FLIPPIN BRIGHT!! the #1 all around light IMO. If you could just choose one light, this is the light.
- Great little all around light. Lights up my whole back yard. If you're looking for a do-it-all light, this is the light for you.
- I love this light. I honestly take it with me everywhere now. Use almost nightly to walk the dog and since I got it there have been so many times used where it made life so much easier. Like the night I had new windows temporarily stored in the garage and had to run outside to cover my displaced tractor with plastic before a thunderstorm. I also use it for reading and just to brighten my work bench area. Hands free is bliss.
- Olight malfunctioned so I asked for a replacement and they sent one right away. Bought the h1r thinking maybe the h2r nova was a bad model and that one malfunctioned as well. I will stay away from the novas. All the other lights are excellent.
- The H2R Nova is by far my most used Olight, and I own several. I use this light every night when walking my German Shepherd. The ability to use it on low when getting up at night to switching it to high when outside is great. The output on Turbo is insane. It completely lights up my yard and beyond. The beam pattern is great for the kind of work it was designed for. Although this comes with both a headband and a clip, I use the headband all of the time. It is easy to recharge with the magnetic tail cap and the run time on it is VERY good. I only need to charge it twice per month, and I use it EVERY NIGHT, 7 days per week!
- I have 2 and one is defective. 50% chance are these lights.
Also after a while the battery will begin to malfunction after 4 months or so.
- This could be a 5 Star light. ADD both a 1000 and 300 lumen mode, along with a longer runtime turbo of say 1500 lumens for 3-5 minutes and you would have a winner. Turbo at 2000 lumens on Neutral white became too hot just after 9-10 seconds. NOT GOOD. Almost unusable and a peak lumen marketing gimmick. JUST MAKE A GREAT USER INTERFACE AND THAT WILL SELL ITSELF. Finish quality is really amazing. REV 2 COMING WHEN??
- I received this as an additional item when I purchased a M20SX Javelot. That is an amazing flashlight for a different review.
The HR2 Nova works well in extreme cold weather. However while in -20’s the light the begins to strobe and stops when it is placed in a warmer environment.
Great light output and impressive beam. I used it on multiple contacts during traffic stops and received a couple complements on the brightness. I did recommend this light to a couple of coworkers. I would recommend this light to anyone that appreciates a quality light.
- Yup, Olight does it again. Great machining and easy to operate. The magnetic base makes it easy to tail stand while working in awkward positions in the car and plenty bright (which was kind of a problem with other flashlights). Good compromise with a wider beam profile (fresnel-like lens) so you're not trying to contort yourself in small places to see. The 2300 lumen mode is great to have in such a small package. Gets hot to hold after a while but not bad because it auto switches to a lower level. Olight doesn't say it (or recommend it probably) but their proprietary battery works great in my X7 Marauder too.
- I am a flashlight enthusiast, and the H2R Nova is by far, one of my favorite flashlights. It is small and portable, but powerful at the same time. The quality of the light impressed me, and it packs a couple cool features in it.
I would recommend this flashlight to people.
- Very happy with the quality of this flashlight. I enjoy being able to use it with the headband as well as a compact yet very bright handheld. The battery life is great and the in-flashlight USB charging is very convenient. The Turbo mode has incredible brightness but only for 1 minute before it ramps down to 750 lumens, which is still quite bright.
- The magnetic and silicone clasp mounting base is really nice, definitely my favorite feature. It allows the light to me easily mounted on and off very quickly, but still held securely. The build quality is excellent as always with Olight products, the large button on top is very nice and easy to operate. The double bent clip is awesome as well, hope they would make one available for their regular 18650 flashlights. Overall this is a fantastic light for the money, better value than other competitors at the same price.