● Safe and easy to adjust red laser (<5mW) for higher accuracy
● Three light settings available: You can choose from LED light Only, Laser only, and LED/ Laser combined
● 1,200 lumen output, you can also choose a milder 400-lumen as alternative for indoor applications
● At a beam distance of 235 meters
● Custom battery compartment lock design to prevent accidentally opening it
- Technical Details
- Olight Certified Holster Manufacturer
PL-2RL Baldr is the much-anticipated red laser version of the 1,200 lumen PL-2 Valkyrie.
It is powered by two high capacity CR123A batteries and utilizes a Cree XHP35 HI LED to deliver one of the most intense light outputs with a 235-meter-long focused beam that still is wide enough to see all around you for greater visibility.
The laser can be adjusted with an included tool to perfectly zero with your device.
With an alternative less blinding 400-lumen output, combining the ambidextrous switch for more natural activation under high stress, and a 1-second quick mount/detach system, this new PL-2RL with laser is outstanding in coping with professional tactical and law enforcement situations.
Safe and easy to adjust red laser (<5mW) for higher accuracy.
Three light settings available: You can choose from LED light Only, Laser only, and LED/ Laser combined by flipping the rotating switch underneath the light.
Blinding 1,200 lumen output, you can also choose a milder 400-lumen as alternative for indoor applications.
Custom battery compartment lock design to prevent accidentally opening it.
|Beam Distance (ft)||771|
|Beam Distance (m)||235|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1200|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||2 x CR123A / RCR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||13800|
|Light Form||Compact / tight focused hot spot. Ultimate beam distance.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR Optic Lens|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium Size(Permanent Maker)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1,200~400|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||137/4.8|
|Length (mm / in)||82.5 / 3.25|
|Led||High Performance CW LED|
|Packaging||Carton gift box|
|Use||Self-defense and law enforcement|
- This is my first Olight purchase and it has not disappointed. The light is brighter than the noon day sun and the laser is great. Shipping was fast only took a few days from Atlanta to Arizona. Not like other companies that process the order for days before they ever ship. This is not going to be my last purchase, I will be a customer for life.
- Absolutely awesome!! Picked up a PL-2RL Baldr from the Olight booth at the Atlanta gun show over the weekend. Salesman gave me the online sale price and out the door for a GREAT deal (probably the best deal in the whole show)! Olight customer service is the best in the business, bar none.
Got the Baldr as a gift for the wife this Christmas. Figured she'd stop trying to get my PL-2 Valkyrie I got about a year ago for myself. Turns out, I should've bought two! This thing is neat! Simple to use, easy to install and, oh man it's BRIGHT. The laser will really boost her confidence practicing on the range.
Keep up the good job, Olight! I'll be back shopping with you soon.
- I love my olight-pl-2rl-baldr!solid body, extremely bright on both settings (1200 & 400 lumens). Easy on and off also. It fit my smith&Wesson m&p 2.0 with 4.25"barrel perfect. Ambidextrous, easy controls also big plus. Will be buying more of these hope to see them in green soon!
- Received this light about 3 weeks ago. The laser holds true and all functions are straight forward and operate smooth and easily. For those on the fence about mounting a light to your weapon because you was taught to hold your light off to your side. Keep in mind that technique was developed for a standard maglight. This light is 1200 lumins. To help put that in some kind of perspective. Right before I mounted the light on my weapon I hit the momentary switch to double check operation, not thinking about standing in front of the closet door that has a full mirror. Needless to say I seen spots for quite a while. This is not a light that someone can aim and shoot at. This is a blind the crap out of them light.
- Great deal for an AWESOME product. I own a few Olight products and I am VERY satisfied. Shipping is ALWAYS prompt!!!
- Bought it for the HK VP9SK will not fit! Will only fit the normal VP9 not the VP9SK. Wish OLight would have placed the insert in the middle then it would have gripped the first rail.
- Would be nice if it comes with green laser.