PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie
● Different colors: Available in both Black and Desert Tan color
● Huge performance: 600 lumens with 100 meters of throw
● Move the rail adapter: Slide the rail adapter itself to the desired position of your firearm and lock the swing arm for an extremely solid fit
● Magnetic charging: Charge with the included magnetic USB cable when the low battery indicator turns red
● Install in one second: Quick attach and release with the swing arm lever locking system in one second. No more frustration or tools required
- Technical Details
The PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie is the world's first compact rechargeable weaponlight with an adjustable rail, which the user can adjust to any length making it compatible with most pistols including subcompacts. It delivers a maximum output of 600 lumens and a beam distance of 100 meters. With a quick attach and release mounting system, install and removal is accomplished within one second.
The switches are conveniently manipulated by pressing down quickly for constant on/off or hold for momentary-on.
The PL-MINI 2 is powered by a built-in lithium polymer battery, which can be charged through our signature magnetic charging port located at the bottom of the light.
With high compatibility, quick attach/release mounting system, and huge performance; the PL-Mini 2 is the optimal weaponlight choice for concealed carry.
- ✔ Adjustable rail(authorized patent): Slide the rail adapter back and forth freely to fix the light in the desired position for your specific firearm, making the PL-MINI 2 compatible with most pistols including subcompacts.
- ✔ Huge performance: 600 lumens with 100 meters of throw. Performance comparable to mid-sized weapon lights.
- ✔ Convenient charging by connecting the light directly with the included magnetic USB cable. There is no need to remove a battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time.
- ✔ Quick install and removal within one second.
- ✔ Compatible with both Glock (insert already installed) and Picatinny sized rails (insert included in the package).
- ✔ Ultra-compact and lightweight.
**Original PL-Mini holsters are not compatible with the PL-Mini 2. Please view the Holsters tab for a list with holsters manufacturers for PL-Mini 2.
☑ GLOCK 17
☑ GLOCK 19
☑ GLOCK 20
☑ GLOCK 22
☑ GLOCK 23
☑ GLOCK 25
☑ GLOCK 32
☑ SIG SAUER P220
☑ SIG SAUER P226
☑ SIG SAUER P22
☑ SIG SAUER P229
☑ SIG SAUER P320
☑ WALTHER PPQ
☑ WALTHER P22
☑ WALTHER CCP
☑ WALTHER PK380
☑ WALTHER PPS
☑ TAURUS G2C 9MM
☑ TAURUS G2S 9MM
☑ TAURUS MILLENIUM G2
|SMITH & WESSON
☑ M&P 9C
☑ M&P .40MM
☑ M&P M2.0 3.6/4.0/4.25 IN.
☑ M&P M2.0 FULL SIZE VERSIONS
☑ SPRINGFIELD XD SERIES
☑ SPRING XD-9 MOD2
☑ SPRING XD-9 4.0 MOD.2
SPRINGFIELD XDS SERIES
SPRINGFIELD XD-E SERIES
SPRINGFIELD XDM SERIES
|Beam Distance (ft)|
|Beam Distance (m)||100|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||600|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-Ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||2500|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series PL (gun flashlight)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||73 / 2.57|
|Length (mm / in)||52.5 / 2.07|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||32 / 1.26|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||32.5 / 1.28|
|Led||Cree XP-L HD CW|
|Use||Police, military, tactical use|
- Happy CustomerI purchased 2 of these lights for my Walther P22's. Perfect size and weight for these pistols. I have fired hundreds of rounds through each pistol and these lights stay on the pistol. Perfect mounting. Easy to take off when cleaning pistol and put back on when finished. I thought I would take them off when shooting during daylight at the range. After shooting with them on I changed my mind. I leave them on all the time. I like the feel and weight of the pistol with the lights mounted. I have other Olight lights. Love them all. Great product. A lot of thought goes into the design and how these lights will be used.
- Great pistol lightI now have over 2,000 rounds (including over 800 this last weekend at Tactical Fitness in Austin) through my EDC Sig P320 and the light is running flawlessly. Great light and works perfectly after multiple rounds downrange.
I have had weapon lights for some time and just bought a second PL-Mini 2. On my pistols, the Surefire XC (on Springfield XDm), the Inforce APL and APLc (Springfield XDm and Glock 19), the Streamlight TLR1 HL and TLR-7 (Sig P320 Compact, Springfield XDm and Glock 19), and the Olight PL MINI Valkyrie 1 (Sig P320 Compact). This Olight PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie has 600 Lumens and will replace the 500 Lumen TLR-7 on my EDC Sig P320 Compact.
I like a lot of light downrange and love the TLR1 HL. This PL-MINI 2 has the same on off, momentary switch as the TLR1 that I like quite a lot. I'm replacing the TLR-7 because PL-MINI 2 has more lumens and I have never liked the TKR-7 push on off switch. The PL-MINI 2 fits great, has a great candela down range throw, and I love the on off switch.
- Only a few changes to it.The light is absolutely great on my XDs 3.3 love how it sits and the ease of putting it on the rail. one thing I would like is to have a strobe mode on it somehow. Love the charging port much easier than having a battery. I have yet to shoot at the range with the light on the gun but looking at how well it's built I don't see any issues with it. Also would love to see it have duel switch mode aka push in or push down a little bit more natural feeling.
- SweetFits my Springfield XD 9 subcompact been looking for a light for quite some time for the XD9. That had more than 100 lumens. I have made at least 10 purchases of the olight products The truth is you will not find a better product as far as EDC or tactical lights on the market for the quality and the price. The company is A+ as far as taking care of it’s customers.
- ExcellentThis is my second Olight, I Have the PL-2 Valkyrie on my Remington 870, The PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie is a perfect match for My Sig Sauer P320 XCompact. I honestly couldn't be happier and will continue to be an Olight customer.
- Very brightGreat addition to my EDC. I would definitely be buying another.
- goodI purchased this light when it was only $63 and it is well worth the money. Even though I wished it had stayed $63 I believe it's still worth the full asking price. Light, compact, rechargeable and well made. I tried this on my Springfield XDS which has as an awfully short rail system. This light fit perfectly. Wished it had stobe feature but not really an issue.
- goodTake everything you love about PL mini make better the shape carry’s better more adjustable and way brighter with better light pattern I didn’t think I’d ever replace my pl mini on my carry gun but when this came out blew me away recommend to anyone for duty or carry
- goodFirst impressions on this this is wow out the box. Has a solid nice feel to it, adds the perfect amount of weight to the front of my pistol. Hands down olight has become my newest line of lights. I own the s2r baton and loved it so much had to dive in on this. The price was nice, it arrived fast and fits perfectly on my h&k vp9sk. Can't go wrong with this.????
- goodSolid light, clamped securely to my Glock and is very bright. Would buy from olight again.
- goodCan confirm that the new adjustable rail works great on the HK VP9SK....like it was made specifically for it. Light is nice and bright. I already own the the OG PL-MINI for another gun, so familiar with the controls and expectations. Thanks for the discount on a great product, Olight!
- goodI just received this light today. I had to immediately try it on my polymer 80 G26. Perfect! This is everything I had hoped for and more. I should have bought a couple more. Temporary on or steady on - this is exactly what I was looking for in a sub compact package. I'm very impressed.
- goodI received it today charged it up installed it super bright, easy and fast. So far pleased. I wished that I had ordered 2 my loss. I highly reccomend this just bright.
- goodReceived my Mini 2 on Friday, February 1. Bought it when I received the email on the "flash sale". This little light is awesome. Quickly attaches and detaches from anything with a rail and with the adjustable rail on the light, slides easily back and forth to fit both full size pistols and compact models. Wished I would have picked up a couple more at the sale price. May just either "suck it up" and pay full price or what for another "flash sale". Haven't made up my mind yet.
Only question I have is whether or not, when the time comes, it is possible to replace the rechargeable battery or if once it stops holding a charge do you have a light that will no longer be functional? Would be great if battery replacement was possible as this would really add to the value of the light.
I'm now an Olight fanboy!
- goodAbsolutely a beast of a light!!!!!! Will be ordering more!!!!!! Thanks to Jared at Guns and Gadgets on YouTube for basically making it possible to find out about your awesome projects!!!!!
- goodThanks for the email notice for the Jan. 28 Flash Sale I had about given up on finding a weapon light that would fit my newest pistol a Springfield XD mod 2 3.3" 45 subcompact because of it's very short rail. I got my new PL mini 2 in todays mail it's mount is rock solid and fits my short barrel XD like it was custom made for me.
- goodThis should be the product of the year! Ingenious design and fits the compact pistol market perfectly! Good illumination, in a really small package. For the size, it's the best available.
- goodI have purchased several Olight flashlights and weapon lights. The most recent was the PL-Mini 2 in Black and I mounted it on my Glock 45. It is small and adds very little weight to the gun. It is more than bright enough to keep me from shooting friendlies. I like that it does not add to the overall length of the gun. It is easy to turn on and off and the flexibility that the secure mounting mechanism offers is great. I will continue to use Olight quality products as my sole source for my lighting needs. Keep up the good work.
- goodI bought this light for my Glock 19. I have had the original pl-mini and liked it a lot, but I decided the extra lumens and versatility warranted trying the pl-mini 2. Quality is great as usual with Olight, but I actually thought I would return it for the original pl-mini initially because I was concerned with so many moving parts and the potential durability issues. After playing with it a little though it really won me over. I discovered that by moving the light forward or backward the switches could be positioned perfectly for my finger and thumb's reach.
The pl-mini 2 is a winner for me for 6 reasons: it is super bright, rechargable, Olight quality, customizable ergos, versatility for may different sized guns, and the price was right (I was notified early and got it on sale for $62 delivered!)
- goodGreat light. Put it on my Glock 19 and it fits perfect. Really like the buttons and function of the light. nice and bright. Just need some good holster options.
- goodThis is the best handgun light on the market. I bought the first model Olight mini and put it on a M&P 2.0 compact. I was very impressed with the size, weight, construction and ease of use. You don't even know it is on the gun until you turn it on. I was so impressed that I went to buy another one and realized the mini 2 was now available. I am equally pleased with this light and love the adjustability. I put this on my Glock 19 and adjusted it back to the trigger guard. The light is behind the barrel which will keep the lens from getting full of carbon while shooting.
- goodI just picked up one of these in tan and black. This little light is AMAZING!!! The adjustability of it is genius!!! I can't believe this little light is so bright!!!
- goodFit perfectly on my CZ 75 P01, looks awesome! Super bright with ambidextrous controls, love the momentary on/off switch. I tested it in my backyard, wow!!! Light output and beam pattern work perfect for upclose to 30 plus feet (only tested inside home and backyard). Have not tested battery life but charging system works well, magnetic charging cable.
- goodI just bought one of these for my walther P22 and after removing the black bar on the inside it fit well. Due to the small nature of that gun the tip of the light stuck past the barrel slightly still but it doesn't look bad. I love how crazy bright it is and I also love the momentary on mode when you hold the button down. It comes with a special magnetic charger that won't stick to the other lights that don't match up like the S1R II. Overall I love this little light and will be showing it to all my buddies so they can order one from me :)
- goodI bought one these PL Mini 2 lights because it was on sale, and Olights are great at normal prices. I don't have a tan pistol, but I figured I'd find a use for it. Even though Olight doesn't list it as compatible, this light fit my HK USP .40 without an adapter. It's perfect. I'd post a picture if I could.
- goodI got the FDE for my FNS-9c. Fits perfectly. Had an AIWB holster made by blackpoint Tactical and it’s a great combination. Olight has had my business for a long time. I’ve carried a PL-2 mini for almost two years now and it’s still running strong. I’ve ran several of their lights for competition/work, in the rain, snow, freezing cold, desert heat, and the lights just work. Well worth the money asked.