I3T EOS Desert Tan
● Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens
● Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip
● Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor
● Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch
● The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable
- Technical Details
The I3T EOS is a slim tail switch flashlight powered by a single AAA battery with a max output of 180 lumens.
It is equipped with an excellent LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam. It is also equipped with a dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket or backpack strap.
The I3T is an incredibly convenient illumination experience to take with you everywhere.
- Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens.
- Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip.
- Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor. The dual direction pocket clip makes the I3T even more convenient for carrying in a pocket or attaching to a hat or strap.
- Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch.
- The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
|Beam Distance (ft)||196|
|Beam Distance (m)||60|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||180|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x AAA(R3)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||900|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||180|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||41 / 1.45|
|Length (mm / in)||89 / 3.5|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.59|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.59|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- HandyGreat light for such a small package. Don’t even know it’s in my pocket.
- Tiny but brightAwesome brightness from such a little light. But it will burn up batteries like no other being only ran on a single AAA battery
- Bright lite, bright liteI love my i3T EOS lite, it's part of my EDC where I can go from low light (5 lumens) to bright lite (180 lumens). I use it for everything especially when I walk my dogs at night. Has a nice range to it and we get that "Deer" in the headlight look (from actual deer). Highly recommend this small yet powerful light.
- Minimalist EDC LightI love this light and color. I own 4 olights and this is one of my top 2 edc Olight flashlights. A must add to any collection.
- Olight, lights my way.Received two of these as part of the Seeker 2 bundles, I can't be more happier, I am really enjoying these, small, light weight, color is awesome, two mode, better than the Streamlight, I will eventually be purchasing the black version, I will clip it to my epulet on my uniform, to use as a hands free light, perfect for that and saving my Seeker 2 as my primary, you can't go wrong with Olight.