● Body's 3D small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and look
● Max 2,000 lumens with a 132-meter beam distance
● The pocket clip can easily attach to your pocket for easy access
● Three-color indication shows the remaining power levels
- Technical Details
The Baton Pro is the newest version of our portable, rechargeable side-switch LED flashlight. Powered by a single 3500mAh 18650 customized lithium rechargeable battery and a high-efficiency LED, the Baton Pro delivers a maximum output of 2000 lumens.
● Three-color power level indication
● 3D texture milling pattern
● Cool white high performance LED and magnetic USB charging
|Beam Distance (ft)||433|
|Beam Distance (m)||132|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||2000|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised 3500mAh 18650(included)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||4350|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR Optic Lens|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series Baton Series(Camping & Hiking & Mountaineering Home)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||2000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||120|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||30|
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||107 / 3.77|
|Length (mm / in)||108/ 4.25|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25 / 0.98|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||24 / 0.94|
|Led||High Performance LED|
|Use||Camping & Hiking & Mountaineering Home|
- I was LuckyI was lucky to get one of the Desert Tan versions.
It is my EDC light, I can’t say enough great things of this light.
2K Lumens, easy UI, small.
- Perfect for EDC useI received the Baton Pro as a Christmas gift. I am blown away by the quality and usefulness of this light. Charging is effortless and quick. The strobe and turbo settings would provide excellent personal defense. This is one of my favorite new EDC items.
- Great all around light!Some lights give a long throw and others a flood but this does both extremely well. No big bright hotspots even indoors and it lights up the tree tops in my yard over 250ft away. Multiple brightness modes to suit any situation. I also have the m2r warrior on my tool which does throw the light further and a baldr. Different lights with different purposes but this is my favorite.
- PowerfulFor the size, this light has tons of power. Perfect fit in the hand. Got this in the Titanium and I love it. Olight always got the best!
- Baton ProThis light was the primary reason for ordering from Olight. It is a great light with a flood that completely fills a room or large outdoor area with impressive white light. I was really impressed but wasn’t my only addition to my shopping cart. I also got three S1R Baton ll’s and a keychain light. Since I exceeded $$$ I got the S2R Baton ll and another keychain light free! Wow should I give some as gifts or keep them all to myself? We shall see.
- Fantastic LightDefiantly my fav. light of all the flashlights I have. I am new to Olight but now NOTHING else will do,
- Another must have EDCPowerful, pocket sized light. Perfect when I need something a little more powerful than an S1R Baton II. Lights up the night and great for walking at night, where my smaller light isn't as comfortable to hold. Amazing quality, fit and finish. Hope they produce one specifically with higher candela and longer throw.
- Maybe my favorite OlightNow that I have lights running from the i1r up to the M2R Pro, and since I've got this light in Black, Blue, and Titanium, I can honestly say this is my favorite 18650 light I own. The output and TIR optics are perfect for what I'm doing most of the time. I still go with a S1R II in my pocket when size is a concern, but for casual EDC, the Baton Pro is becoming my go-to.
- Great pocket carry EDC lightI bought the Baton Pro on sale and carried it a little while as a backup work flashlight (I am currently using the M2R Warrior as my backup work light, because it is a better spot style of light.). Then I gave the light to my son, because he needed a good flashlight for in and around his apartment and walking his dog in early morning and after sundown. The Baton Pro is great as an EDC light for casual carry, it can light up an entire room with no problem. I also liked the 5 lumen mode for light reading in the dark, or just going to bathroom in middle of the night.
- SupriseWhen I first received the Baton pro I can honestly say I was not instantly in love with it, But that changed. After having this flashlight sometime I have grown to love its extremely pleasant flood pattern especially while using indoors. The fact that it does not have a crazy loud hot spot is wonderful, its like turning on a light in the house. I find myself using this all the time at my desk while working on stuff. Also the power steps are perfect for my needs . The 5 & 30 lumen settings are great for nighttime at home and what I use the most on this flashlight,
- OLight is the bomb....I love my OLights! I have six different lights for all different uses. My EDC favorite is my Baton, I usually carry it in my rear right pocket with the lanyard for easy, quick access.
Its especially helpful at night as I walk my dogs, knowing I have a high powered light handle for when they do their business.
It's portability and quick charging capabilities are awesome! Definitely will be buying more, especially as xmas gifts.
- Great company just an ok lightI was not really pressed with this light. It is well built and feels nice in the hands but when my S1R Baton 2 has less lumens but a better hot spot and throw I had to part with it.
- WonderfulI have many lights and from now on I will look to Olight for solutions prior to any other company....Thank you.
- Amazing Company and Product!Just picked up a Baton Pro, Received the light and had a problem with the battery holing a charge. Contacted Olight, told them the problem and within a week they sent a whole new light! I rarely write reviews but any company that stands behind their product like this deserves customer loyalty. Olight will be the ONLY flashlights I use from now on.
- WOW !Perfect Carrie in your front pocket I’m telling you this thing will light up the night like daylight. It seems like every sale that comes my way I have to buy it the products are outstanding you cannot go wrong...
- Another great OlightReceived my Baton Pro today 30 OCT 19, and after a full charge, I tested it, compared to my old, trusted, S30R Baton II. WOW! The Pro gives a larger, brighter beam than the S30R, and unlike most reviewers, I prefer the side switch to tailcap. My ONLY reason for 4 stars is the pocket clip. I prefer to carry my light lens-inside-pocket, but the new style clip is NOT secure this way. Not a dealbreaker for sure, just my opinion.
Still, a great light for EDC just like my old S30R. Another happy Olight customer!
- I wrote a wrong review before on my Baton ProIt's a great flashlight, I'm sorry, I finally read the manual and I wasn't double clicking to get the 2000 lumens so I thought it only had the other modes. Great light, please disregard my earlier one star review and to make up for that yesterday I bought another great Olight flashlight the BALDR pro, Sorry for the wrong review due to me not reading the manual. The only regret I have was not buying two BalDr pro, when they were on flash sale. but you deserve the money so I bought another not on sale. Sincerely, Alex Macar, Aquone NC 28781
- What not to say.I bought these, because I had just got the Seeker 2 in both colors, in which, the Seeker 2 became my new duty light, so as a backup light to place in my pocket, was a no brainier, I bought both colors to match, I have demostrated the functions of this light almost on an everyday basis since receiving it, people are amazed at the look, size and feel of it. I can't believe they've never heard of Olight, when I tell them about the company, they say never heard of them and ask that I write the name down, so that they can look at the website, just waiting to see what Olight will release next, for myself and other Olight owners for sure will not be disappointed.
- Just great!Really nice short range flood light. I like that Olight went with a 5 lumen moonlight level. It's actually usable in the home to see stuff with. And I already have so many 1/2 lumen moonlight lights. The 30 lumen also is great with extended run times. Ceiling bounce in the home for hurricanes or other extended power outages. 120 lumens...nice get things done level, also with a great runtime. 600...bit to high...it does heat up some. Would have preferred a slightly lower level where the light could run without any heating up. But still, not really worth dinging such a nice light on that count. 2000 lumen...really wide bright level, perfect for a quick glance around a large area.
It's a small pocketable light with great output and excellent run times. Add the magnetic charging, high capacity battery and the 3 level power indicator...a winner....five stars from me.
- Wow - What a Light!I have several different Olight models - and it is often difficult to pick a favorite. But this Baton Pro really hits the sweet spot with size, functionality, run time, and usable light output. It is easy to carry in my pocket (with clip) yet provides a tremendous amount of light. And the flood pattern of the light output is wide and smooth from edge to edge. I am unable to find any flaw with this model. It is truly a winning design from a company with a track record of producing "proven winner" products.
- Great LightLove this light! Very BRIGHT!! The clip makes it easy to clip to my cap!!
- Most Amazing LightThis light is the most amazing light I have EVER carried. Absolutely a wonderful product. Very well built and convinient charging. Olight is so amazing!
- Fantastic illumination, superb qualityUnpacking the Baton Pro reveals the pride taken by Olight in its products. Everything from the light to the accessories exudes quality and smart thinking. Even the lanyard comes with its own small threading tool, to aid its attachment to the baton. And the performance matches the appearance, as the amount of light thrown out by the small baton amazes.
- Love It!Perfectly even flood output. If you're looking for a hot spot, this ain't your light. The controls are easy to remember, you get what you want and all the other modes are still available. This is my new EDC!
- Amazing lightOrdered this light on 10/1/19 showed up 10/4/19. Got it fully charged and compared it to a few other lights I carry. The texture has a good feel. Wish the button was on the end of the light where the charger goes like all my other lights. But all in all a really good light and love the different brightness levels.
- Outrageous quality and buildPerfect EDC carry , like all olights this one is exceptional. Pros are , perfect size for pocket , magnetic charging , battery level on switch and great lighting . Cons , none . I would love to see the back switch like the warrior and maybe one more setting like 1100 lumens than i think it would be a perfect EDC . Again i love this baton pro
- Nice, but one minor flawI love Olight products. My only complaint is that they don’t have a tail cap switch, which is extremely helpful if light is being used as a self defense light where quick deployment is needed.
If this has a tail cap button, I think it would be the perfect light.