S1R Baton II Desert Tan
● Max 1,000 lumens with a 145-meter beam distance
● Body's Small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and feel
● Three-color power level indications to indicate the power levels
● MCC charger is compatible with existing rechargeable flashlights and headlamps
- Technical Details
- 1,000-lumen output: With the help of the all new customized 10C discharge current lithium-manganese battery, the S1R BATON II Desert Tan delivers a huge output of 1,000 lumens in a small pocket light powered only by a single IMR16340.
- Body built for grip: Small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and feel.
- Premium beam: Perfectly balanced hot spot for optimal clarity and a soft transition to maintain comfortable vision during use.
- Three-color power level indication: Once the light is turned on, the power indicator located in the center of the side switch shows the power level in three colors (Green: Power>60%, Yellow: Power is between 10% and 60%; Red: Power<10%)
|Beam Distance (ft)||476|
|Beam Distance (m)||145|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1000|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x IMR16340 (included)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5250|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
1.1,000-lumen output: With the help of the all new customized 10C discharge current lithium-manganese battery, the S1R BATON II Desert Tan delivers a huge output of 1,000 lumens in a small pocket light powered only by a single IMR16340.
2. Body built for grip: Small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and feel.
3. Premium beam: Perfectly balanced hot spot for optimal clarity and a soft transition to maintain comfortable vision during use.
4. Three-color power level indication: Once the light is turned on, the power indicator located in the center of the side switch shows the power level in three colors (Green: Power>60%, Yellow: Power is between 10% and 60%; Red: Power<10%)
5. Highly efficient MCC 1A charger: compatible with all existing rechargeable flashlights and headlamps using this charging method. The new MCC 1A provides another fast charging solution to future Olight products with high capacity batteries.
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
1000 lumens (1.5 minutes) then drops to 300 lumens (37 minutes)
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
600 lumens (1.5 minutes) then drops to 300 lumens (45 minutes)
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
60 lumens (220 minutes)
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
0.5 lumen (8 days)
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||51 / 1.8|
|Length (mm / in)||63 / 2.48|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Led||Cree XM-L2 CW|
|Use||everyday carry , key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- A real pocket rocketThis little flashlight is amazing.
It's a perfect size for any pocket, and is with me eveyday..... Everywhere....
I now own the 3 different Olights, and just purchaced another.
So my 3rd Olight that is in route is the headlight. The bigger one.
I'm 46 years old and have purchaced MANY hight end lights in my day.
IMHO you've got them all beat.
The Javelin Pro " I'm sure I spelled it wrong"
Was my 1st.... And with that light, I was more then impressed.
My 2nd purchase was the baton during a slash sale. It came with a keychain light that for the size blew me away.
I am very impressed with my purcases and as of now don't see the need to buy any other brand. Pound for pound these lights are impressive, very well-made, perform absolutely amazing, and beautiful to boot.
I'm a union plumber, pipefitter and can't wait to show off my " what I know will be " awsome headlight.
You've Really Got this lights thing down. As well as a lifetime customer. Thank you Olight for crafting these amazing lights as well as the engineering ECT. Behind These batteries.
Keep up the good work.
- My new favorite!The first thing I noticed about this light was the weight. Looks like it should weigh 3x what it does... You barely notice it. The size is perfect and it's extremely bright and easy to use. I purchased mine with the wall mount charger and love that as well!
- Great, powerful pocket light.Thus is my 2nd light I've purchased so far. And as far as this light goes... Wow.
Did the size, it's incredible how bright it is. Great fit for a pocket... And the finish is emaculant. My new everyday cary light. Great job Olight.
I love your flash sales.
- good light but for non Olight users does take some getting used toI've been carrying a Fenix and only got this because of the sale. After receiving it, I think I am convinced Olight is far superior even in the little freebie lights I recieved. While not apples to apples comparison I am really liking the increased light output as well as the turbo mode and easy charging. With my Fenix if my battery isnt fresh med/high seem identical in light output. The only thing is I am getting used to not pushing the on/off so quickly or else I go into turbo mode. But besides that switching through the modes is easy and when turning it off it almost gradients off which is pretty cool. I also thought that using this as a EDC light I would constantly be turning it on because the switch is on the side but I have yet to do that. Excellent light.
- Beats my other 1000 lumen light.Where to start, I purchased two of the bundles on their Labor Day sale, received them quickly, just on the unboxing I was impressed with the color and overall look. I have a 1000 lumen light that was already part of my EDC , it is a decent light but no Olight, the charging and controls are not intuitive, comes nowhere close to Olight, I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed with Olights products. I will purchasing more in the near future, hate I missed out on previous sales, but better late than never.
- Excellent lightAfter receiving the light and looking it over, the light is of superior quality and the brightness is nothing left to be desired from such a small light, the 1000 lumen mode is more than enough light for anyone's needs, I started carrying it as an EDC light and can not even notice that it's there on my pocket, I highly recommend this and all other Olight products, the color of the light I received appears to be more of a cross between Bronze and Brown color with a very nice satin finish and I love it, i will not hesitate to buy more lights in this color, i give this light 5 more stars ***** for a total of 10
- Awesome can’t waitI already have the s1r baton 2 and the s2r baton 2 and love them this desert tan version for under 50 bucks is a pretty good deal I am looking forward to ordering at least one thanks O light your the best