S2R Baton II
● CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens
● Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable
● Three-color power level indication show the power levels
● Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam
● Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light
- Technical Details
The S2R Baton II is the upgraded version of the popular S2R Baton predecessor.
It has a compact build (5% shorter than S2R Baton) for easy grip and portability.
The light can produce a maximum output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lens that produces a perfectly balanced beam.
It has several modes to choose from including three standard modes, turbo, moonlight, and strobe.
The S2R Baton II features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you always know when to charge. It boasts a new MCC II magnetic charging system to ensure faster charging in a smaller form factor.
The S2R II also features a dual direction pocket clip for enhanced everyday carry.
- CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens.
- Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable.
- Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge. Indicator glowing green (Battery remaining>=70 % ), indicator glowing yellow(Battery remaining 15-70%), indicator glowing red (Battery remaining<=15%).
- Portable faster charging MCC II USB charging cable provided in the package.
- Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam.
- Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light.
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels, plus a strobe mode.
|Beam Distance (ft)||443|
|Beam Distance (m)||135|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1150|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised 18650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||4600|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1150|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||120|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||98.5 / 3.47|
|Length (mm / in)||100 / 3.94|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.91|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.91|
|Led||Luminus SST-40 CW LED|
|Use||everyday carry , key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- Excellent for EDCThis like Olight's many other offerings is great quality for value I usually switch between this and the S1R for carry and I keep one of these lights in both vehicles. This is one light you can't go wrong with owning.
- WowI only wish it came in 3000K!
- S2R Baton III purchased this light on a flashsale that my buddy told me about. I am glad he did, this light is very handy and is in my pocket everyday. I never thought I would EDC a flashlight but Olight has changed that. Amazing quality and very intuitive to use.
- Great!Superb construction. Very easy to use. Was excited to finally get a high end light for my EDC to partner with my pistol.
- This is my workhorse daily carry. If you need long run time in a small package this is my suggestion. I just tested mine with an old regular 18650 and it worked fine, but obviously can't be charged in the light. I love this light!
- A very good light. Really. Aggressive grip texturing gives great tactile control over a very small package that could otherwise get lost in your hand. Unbelievable amount of light from something so small. sizable spill with a focused hot spot. if you prefer a smaller light that is still very bright, this light should be on your list. only criticism is the on/off switch, it's hard to feel in the dark, it could be improved on.
- First olight I ever bought and shortly after bought 4 more other products. This one seems like the best out of the ones I bought, even better than the pro seeker that I got. Will be aiming for the marauder soon.
- I bought this light during the Black Friday sale to replace my previous EDC light. Very bright and durable I use it at work for checking damage on vehicles for Valet and work I do in the garage, at home my apartment complex isn’t well lit and this lights it up extremely well. At home when the lights have gone out for the night I love the moonlight mode, provides just enough light to see without messing up my night vision when turn the light back out. My only complaint is I wish that the heat sinking was a bit better on turbo mode, all others it stays cool to the touch. Great light overall for my first Olight product and plan on getting more.
- Purpose of use: Security/Everyday Carry
To be completely honest this is the best flashlight I've ever owned, the brightest is amazing for the size. Great quality I use it to clear a school at 6:30am in the morning before the kids arrive while it's still dark outside.
- Bad ass light!!! I can't put it down! I aggravate every one around me trying to give them light.
- I love this little light works great, it's now part of my EDC and first time carrying a light period plus I don't even notice is there big plus. So I'll will be recommending this light to everyone. 2 thumbs up
- I purchased this during a flash sale a few weeks ago to replace a competitor’s light that broke and I couldn’t get support from the company. I use that at my job as a service advisor for a high end car company. I am extremely glad I bought this because of the multiple brightness levels and rechargeability. I have no worries that this will serve me well for many years to come!! Thanks Olight, for a quality product I can rely on!
- If your reading these reviews.....just pull the trigger and buy it! Light is awesome. I have zero negative to say about any of Olight's products. Granted I have not had them long but top notch quality!
- An immense amount of light from a very small package. Easily lights up an entire room. Nice spill, good hotspot, overall a nice wide beam. In my nightstand right next to my personal defense.
- I’m fairly new to Olight and I must say I love them already!! The S2Rll is a great EDC light and very bright I love the magnetic end! I bought it the day it was released and have already used it multiple times. U will not be disappointed if u decide to buy this light!
- Excellent little light with surprisingly long run times. Very convenient charging. In my top 5 olight flashlights. Worth every penny.
- Great flahlight, nice and lightweight, easy function. The magnet tail is nice and strong, actually would like to see a tail switch for remote to mount on a rifle..
- Good build quality, nearly Indestructable, super bright, charger makes a solid connection.
- I finally got tired of spending $10 here and $15 there thinking I was going to get a decent EDC flashlight. So when I had the chance to finally get a good flashlight I went for this one.
I am not disappointed. The quality is top notch. And the different lighting features by only using one button are fantastic.
Plenty of light for such a small package.
I will be back for more flashlights as my wallet permits! Thank you for such a high quality product!
- Wow! You guys nailed this one out of the park... the size is perfect, it's blindingly bright, and the anodized blue clip really sets it apart from other. I am a USMC combat veteran, and I wish I had this while deployed. Keep up the great work, and God Bless. Semper Fi.
Btw- this is my 21st OLight ;)
- Just received this today, did my first impressions and review video and let me tell you how impressed I was! Very good quality and perfect attention to detail. This light exceeded my expectations that’s for sure. For the price you pay you will not be dissatisfied.
- Great light with tons of output (1150 lumens). Love the new design and the blue clip makes it look great! Magnetic charging to the tail cap works amazing.
- Love the first one, still going strong after all the abuse from being on the job everyday.
I'm sure the Baton II won't disappoint.