Universal Magnetic USB Charger
UC (Universal Battery Charger) is a universal magnetic USB charger for most single cylinder rechargeable lithium or NiMH batteries of variable sizes. *Not compatible with customized dual polarity batteries*
- Technical Details
- USB powered with a charging current of 750mA.
- Compatible with lithium batteries with a rated voltage between 3.6V and 3.7V. NiMH batteries.
- Charging for dummies. There is no need for matching the polarities, as the charger can automatically recognize them when in use.
- All sizes compatible. It works perfectly on cylinder shaped batteries of variable diameters and lengths.
- Tangle-free flat cable design. Easy for storing and organizing.
|Main Material||Silicon (Cable wrap), rubber (body), aluminium alloy (battery polarity and connection cable)|
|Dimensions||(L)300mm x(W)8.7mm x(TH)21mm|
|Color||Black(Cable), Blue(Cable Spliter)|
|Powered by||Cylinder shaped rechargeable lithium and NiMH batteries|
|Rated Voltage||4.7V to 5.2V|
|Max. Charging Voltage||
|Charging Cut-Off Points||
|Compatible Battery Type||Li-Ion(3.7V) and NiMh(1.2v)|
|AC Wall Adapter||Optional|
|12V Car Adapter||Optional|
|Max . Charging Current||0.750|
|Detailed Charging Current||1 slot - 0.750A|
|Compatible with Lithium Cells||10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123A), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650|
|Compatible with NiMH/NiCD Cells||AA, AAA, C, D, AAAA|
- I have two of these for use with a small solar panel when hiking. It takes a little finesse sometimes to get the magnet on the positive terminal but the size and weight are excellent for keeping AAA and AA rechargeables charged. Great for emergency use as well, it takes no space in a pack or luggage.
- Charges quickly
- USB Powered
- Indicator LED
- Poor fit on positive battery terminal RCR123A & 18650
I really like this charger, it charges reasonably fast and has a status LED that is red when charging and green when the battery is fully charged. However there is one thing I do not care for. When you go to charge a battery and place the terminals on the negative side the fit is fine, however the Positive side will not fit around the battery terminal on RCR123A and 18650 batteries. This causes the charger to sit at an angle on the top of the battery terminal, making for an easily broken connection. Otherwise i think this charger is great.
I really like this charger but would like to see a slight change made to one or both of the contact points to better accommodate the positive terminals on 18650 and RCR123A batteries.
- Works great and reasonably fast too. I like a lot.
- This is a great product! I use it to charge my 18650's and other various batteries and it does the trick. It is super compact as well.