● Five brightness levels from 0.5lm to 1000lm plus a strobe mode
● A high intensity output with a compact form factor
● With a strike bezel and a dual-switch for tactical application
- Technical Details
The M1X Striker is a dual-switch tactical LED flashlight featuring a high intensity output with a compact form factor. The M1X Striker features 5 brightness levels ranging from 0.5lm to 1000lm plus a strobe mode. The light is powered by 2 × CR123A batteries or a 1 × 18650 battery. With a strike bezel and a dual-switch for tactical application, the M1X Striker is an ideal flashlight for self-defense and every day carry.
- Five brightness levels from 0.5lm to 1000lm plus a strobe mode.
- A high intensity output with a compact form factor.
- With a strike bezel and a dual-switch for tactical application
- Battery magazine
- Spare O-rings (x2)
- User manual
|Beam Distance (ft)||623|
|Beam Distance (m)||190|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1000|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||9000|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Dual Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
1000 lumens (~550lm);
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||350|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
4h40m (Olight 18650 3600mAh);
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||12h (Olight CR123A 1500mAh).|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||10|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||60h (Olight CR123A 1500mAh).|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||360h (Olight CR123A 1500mAh).|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||80 / 2.82|
|Length (mm / in)||136 / 5.35|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25 / 0.98|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||25 / 0.98|
|Led||Cree XM-L2 CW|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||hunting, security, everyday carry, tactical, outdoor, police, military|
- Great for ladiesLadies, if you are out jogging or walking your dog or pretty much anywhere in public you need this flashlight. Not only is it a great flashlight but the striker would put a serious hurt on a bad guy should you ever need it for that purpose. I've had this light a couple of years now and I still carry it every day.
- Nice little thrower. If you don't like pistol lights, this is the perfect light to use in conjunction with a pistol for clearing rooms for example. Wish it came with a battery, but that's ok cause common flat top cells work in this light which i have a bunch of from laptop batts. Good edc light.
- My favorite flashlight in the Olight line. Really like the duel-switch style light. Would like to see an updated version with higher lumen or some type of recharge ability.
- First off, I would like to thank Jared at guns and gadgets for turning me on to the Olight products.
I purchased the M1X Striker during an Olight sale awhile back and am very impressed with all aspects
of the product. I have discovered this light to be extremely durable. It has been dropped a few times from
5 to 6 feet onto concrete, it has been in water and had a window sash fall down on it...simply a great
product and I will be buying a few more on the Black Friday sale. I am proud to wear this light on my
- Love this light. Strong light and bright AF. Personally I believe these are the best flashlights out there.
- Years ago i bought a pair of original S1 rechargeable (charging stand style) baton lights. Within two months both of their switches started to fail. I put standard batteries in the lights and they worked intermittantly, but finally would not switch on and off at all. My original MX warrior never failed, so i kept the faith and bought two MX1 strikers to replace the dead batons. I’ve now carried these for years and they are the best flashlights hands-down. I have one shotgun-mounted and carry the other. I never tried to return the defective batons to olight because other reviews and outside-of-olight-site blogs said it was a big hassle getting them to make things right. Maybe they’ll reach out and make me an offer...
-still a big fan, tho
- Good light with a great interface system. The thing that would make this light great in 2018 would be to have an upgraded emitter with a highest output of 1800 lumens or the like. A removable bezel would be great as well.
- Wonderful Light!! very high in Quality. This is my EDC and its very impressive.
- I bought the M1X around Thanksgiving 2017. Ive been using it constantly on purpose with the 3600mah 18650 batt. I charged it one time when I got it and still no signs of low batt yet. With a little practice the dual button press isnt hard to get down. Moonlight mode does save in memory. Clip works good and keeps it on the outside of my back pocket with some adjustment sometimes. Also I thought in a pinch the bezel may help in breaking car windows. Not true. But Im sure it would put a hurting in the right spot on a bad guy.
It doesn't come with a battery so keep that in mind when buying. The one major thing I dont like is randomly ill try the double tap to go to high and it wont work because the side mode button is stuck down. In a bad sitch and I need high quickly this would be bad. Its happened 2 or 3 times. If you keep it in your back pocket watch anything you sit on, car seats especially
- My son is in the US Army and uses this light when working tight areas of apache helicopters. He came to to visit me and gave me one so I could use for work, all I can say is wow this thing impressive. Olight has done a fine job with this one. I know where I'll buy all my flashlights now!
- I own several tactical lights & this is the brightest & most powerful by far in its price range. Excellent quality too. I will purchase more products from this company.
- This light is NOT 1" in diameter for nearly the entire length contrary to Olight's statement in the technical details. I measured with calipers and it came to just over 0.9" thus it did not fit in the light mount on my rifle, which is a standard 1" diameter mount (my measurement was 0.96"). The point where the side switch is 1" in diameter, but no one would want to put that under the light mount. With some 1/16" thick o-rings I was able to get the light mounted. Other than that I am quite satisfied with the light.
- I have several flashlights, surefire, fenix,, streamlight, and OLIGHT. They are all great lights. This light stands above them all. It fits well in my pocket and is very bright. It takes a beating. on a side note I have a dog and a glow in the dark ball that takes light to get it to glow. This light brightens the ball up better than all my other lights.
I have many other olight products and they are all quality products.
- Nice strong little light I like the flood and spot configuration ideal for close to medium range a real good edc light
- I've carried lots of flashlights in the military and now as a civilian. This is definitely one of the best with all the features you want in your EDC or when needed in your home or vehicle. The only recommendation I have would to add a feature where if you press and hold the adjuster button it automatically goes into strobe mode. As an EDC, I don't like the fact that I have a two step process requiring me to turn on the flashlight at the bottom and then hit the adjuster button to engage the strobe. Regardless, I would recommend this flashlight to a friend or loved one.
- Bought this light for work, I do early morning deliveries in some sketchy areas and wanted something that could get some good illumination and be intimidating in case someone gets too close for comfort. This light is perfect for just that, it is also now tucked in my pocket every day because its just convenient to have around.
- I wanted a light that was nice and bright, but fit well in my pocket. I do early morning deliveries in some sketchy areas and just having this thing helps a lot! It's great for illumination and the strike bezel is intimidating enough in case anyone gets too close for comfort. All in all this is a great buy for a solid edc light.
- I just bought this light, I wish it came with a belt pouch but other that that it is going to make an excellent addition to my camping kit AND my EDC kit. It is small enough to drop in a pocket and plenty bright enough to turn night into day. I can light up the woods behind my house for a long way. The halo is also very good for closer distance. I would highly recommend it. I haven't had a chance to use very much yet but the little I have I'm in love with it. This is my second Olight purchase, the other I have is also an excellent light. I had a different hi end brand name light that totally failed during hurricane Mathew, we were out of power for 3 or 4 days my other Olight helped us when that one went bad.