● Huge beam spill (TIR with diffuser lens)Smaller than a pinky finger
● Optimal for packstrap/pocket/headlamp
● Pocket light and headlamp in one with magnetic charging
● Magnetic tail fix, 90degrees light illumination direction
- Technical Details
The H1R is the brighter and rechargeable version of the popular H1. Using a highly efficient CREE XM-L2 LED and TIR bead lens, the brightness covers a range of 2~600 lumens. Featuring a magnetic charging port, the light can be charged on the go with the included RCR123A battery and custom magnetic USB cable. With the included pocket clip and head strap, the rechargeable H1R can be used as a standard pocket light or headlamp making this one of the most practical and useful flashlights in the illumination industry.
- Rechargeable through the USB port on the magnetic tailcap
- Powered by a customized 650mAh rechargeable RCR123A battery with a maximum output up to 600 lumens
- Olight USB magnetic charging cable included (compatible with S1R/S2R/S10RIII/S30RIII)
- Compact and handy with multiple use options: headlamp, pocket light, clip to a bag, etc.
- Utilizes CREE XM-L2 LED CW paired with a bead TIR optic lens, producing a perfect close-range illumination experience
- Gradual brightness changes. When turned on/off on medium, high and turbo modes, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- 180 degrees smooth vertical rotation for the light on the silicone mount
- SOS mode available for emergency uses
- - H1R flashlight
- - Head Strap with Silicone Mount
- - Customized 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A
- - Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- - Magnetic Charging Cable
|Beam Distance (ft)||236|
|Beam Distance (m)||72|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||600|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised RCR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||1280|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)|
|Mode Operation||Front Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series H (Headlamps, Multitasking)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||180|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||2|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|SOS / BEACON||Yes|
|Weight (g / oz)||51.5 / 1.82|
|Length (mm / in)||61.5 / 2.42|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.82|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||19.5 / 0.76|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||everyday carry , car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use, fishing, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities, house activities|
- EdcGreat light durable. Been useing for 2 years everyday for extended periods of time. As a mechanic my tool's have to work when i need them. Is so small can get miss placed duble check your pockets. Will be bying more just in case.
- Best headlight made!I use a headlight daily and have owned many over the years. This is hands down the best of them all. Great visibility. Stays in place on my head. Comfortable to wear. It came with a clip for the few times I don't want to wear it as a headlight.
- H2r and H1r 5 starsThe H2r is the flashlight that brought me to olight and was my first. Naturally the H1r is also a favorite since it is very similar, but a much better size to use as a dedicated head lamp. Not much to say about the perfect 90 degree flashlight. The ones used during WW2 took massive batteries and were barely a fraction of the brightness that these pocketable ones are.
The efficiency is outstanding compared to previous versions of this light. I've owned them for years and probably charged each less than 20 times and I've used them constantly and take them everywhere.
I won't detail the utility of a 90 degree flashlight, but they excel in most things not handheld especially with the strong magnetic tailcap and clip.
I substitute a smaller clip(from s2r) because it works better for me. I should warn people who may occasionally store their magnetic lights and headband with your tools to avoid doing that. The first headband I got with the H2r (which is the same as the one you get with the H1r)destroyed itself in my toolbag. Yep, a wrench or hammer caused the magnet to pull itself out of its' foam backing... 5 stars
- Perfectly simpleThis is the perfect little light. I've used it as a headlight for camping, on a backpack strap for hiking, and used the magnetic base for a light while working on vehicles. It may be small, but its powerful!
- It’s Small But UsefulI use this when tromping around Asia. Its equally effective when picking up dog shit in the backyard. Hands free is where it’s at.
- My camping flashlightI bring this when I go camping. The headstrap is very helpful.
- Great for law enforcementI use this flashlight just about everyday as a police officer. It's small size allows it to be placed on a MOLLE vest without a clip making it a great hands free option. I can even charge it with its magnetic charger while sitting in my cruiser. Great product.