● Lightweight and Tiny. The entire light is slimmer than a pinky finger and weighs at only 0.42 oz/12g
● Soft and Balanced Beam. Features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam
● Convenient Charging. Rechargeable through a built-in Micro-USB charging port. Fully charged within 1 hour and 15 minutes
● Easy Mode Changing. ON/OFF and output changes are controlled through twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 130 lumens
- Technical Details
The I1R EOS is the smallest flashlight ever produced by Olight. The I3E EOS has been one of the most successful products we have ever produced but we wanted to go smaller and brighter. The only way to make this work was to have a built-in battery that we made rechargeable via a convenient Micro-USB port when the head of the light is unscrewed.
When charging, an LED inside of the body turns red when charging, and green when fully charged.
The I1R features 2 modes which are 5 lumens on low and 130 lumens on high. We felt that this was the perfect combination for practical everyday use.To change through these modes, you simply twist the head of the flashlight with low using a half twist and high with a full.
You will not even know the I1R is on your keys at only 12g in weight and 1.61 inches in length.
The I1R is by far the most convenient 130 lumens you could ever take with you without ever having to worry about changing the battery. At this price, get one for yourself and several for your friends and family.
● Lightweight and Tiny. The entire light is slimmer than a pinky finger with the length shorter than a AAA battery and weight at only 0.42 oz/12g.
● Features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam.
● Rechargeable 10180 (Li-NiCoMnO2) battery charges through a built-in Micro-USB charging port. Fully charged within 1 hour and 15 minutes.
● ON/OFF and output changes are controlled through twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 130 lumens.
● Micro-USB cable included.
|Beam Distance (ft)||177|
|Beam Distance (m)||54|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||130|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||730|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||No Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||130|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||12 / 0.42|
|Length (mm / in)||41 / 1.61|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||14 / 0.55|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||14 / 0.55|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- I1R EOSReceived this light as a gift. First Olight I have ever owned. Won't be my last one thats for sure. This light is perfect for the everyday things that my old aging eyes need to see with. The lower setting is perfect for most tasks, but when you need a bump up it sure does provide!
- Perfect for EDCPerfect for EDC, but also for the times when you just can't carry a bigger light. Easy to always have with you either in a pocket or on your key chain.
- Wonderfully small powerful lightI carry this light on my keychain everyday. It's amazing. So small, compact and very bright. Ive been using this since Thanksgiving 2018 and still have yet to need to charge it. Thanks Olight!!!
- Excellent EDC Pocket LightI have this little light in my pocket at all times. It's so small that I sometimes forget that it's there, yet it's a great source of light for most situations. The fact that it's rechargeable is a huge plus. Would like to see a hat clip as an accessory.
- I sadly lost the first one within a few days of receiving it but was so impressed that I simply ordered another one. I began to wonder why I hadn't thought to get a keychain light before! Hopefully my stupid clip will hold up while I carry the next one. Glad to have received it as a free gift, probably the best promotion I've ever come across.
- Wow, what a great free gift! Thanks Olight! This is a super bright super small light. The 5 lumen mode is perfect for not disturbing others but when you need the extra light it is just another twist and boom. The only problem is I forget I have it in my pocket as it is so small. These will be in EVERYONES stockings next year.
- I got this for free on the black Friday deal, and wasn't aware it was included until I received it. This little guy is super bright especially for its size. It's brighter than my Streamlight Stylus Pro and my Milwaukee penlight which I EDC. Bad thing is, it happened to jump on my girlfriends keys magically the first day I got it, so if you have one keep your eyes on it so it doesn't grow legs. I'm going to purchase 2 more because I liked it so much for the little amount of hours I had mine.
- Very useful little keychain light. And very bright for its size. Being rechargeable is so convenient. Won't need to recharge for weeks depending on your usage. Perfect cheap gift for family/friends.
- Previously I carried a different key chain light which was bright and compact but it had a fatal flaw. It would go on in my pocket by itself. Several times when I needed it would not turn on at all. By contrast while the I1R EOS take two hands to operate, so far it has never gone on on in my pocket and has always been available. Most of the time its lower light level suffices for tasks such as reading restaurant menus or theater programs. Occasionally one needs a brighter light but typically only for a minute or so at a time. Particularly when these are on sale these are a great buy at less than half the price of the fancier light.
- I received one of these as a free Black Friday promo. So far I'm impressed. This is IMHO a very good light. Extremely small and light, easy to charge and simple to operate. Holds a charge, runs for quite a while on high. I tried to time it on high but got bored after 25 minutes and concluded that was pretty danged good. And it didn't get noticeably hot which I fully expected. I will be buying more for friends and family. Oh and sign up for flash sales, the sale prices are really good.
- This light is amazing. A quality built light that’s bright AND rechargeable in a package that I truly forget I have in my pocket. It’s half the size of the keyfob for my vehicle. And the price makes it even better.
- I own several olight products... weapon lights, S1R I and II, S2R baton... this cheap little 1R EOS is my favorite of them all.. It is so small and throws out just the right amount of light. Insanely small size/light ratio. The best light is the one you carry everyday, and it is incredibly easy with this thing.
- I received my i1R EOS rechargeable flashlight yesterday and I honestly have to say I’m extremely impressed with how bright it is for the size!!! Having a USB cable included for the recharge process makes this worth buying simply for not having to worry about buying replacement batteries. I’ll likely be getting another one so my wife has one on her key ring too.
- Amazed at the power of this TINY light. Same high quality design and build that you expect from Olight, yet in the smallest package you've ever seen. Rechargeable (woohoo!) and its high setting is brighter than the medium on my S30R Baton III. You won't even notice this little guy on your keychain or in your pocket. I'd buy it (and want to again!) just for the novelty of it - what a badass little light! Keep it up Olight!
- So, I received this light free with the black Friday sale. Just got it today and let me tell you, I would buy it now. This little thing is awesome. So small you would NEVER know it was in your pocket. I would not expect such a tiny light to be so bright! The rechargeable part of it is also wonderful. Olight is for sure my go to for led lights! Everyone of them has been on point!
- Amazing little EDC light! On my scale, it weighed in at 0.4oz and is about 2/3rds the length of the i3E Eos. You can easily throw this into any system, even one of those emergency survival tins. I'm very impressed with the brightness even on the 5 lumen setting but this thing is a pint-sized powerhouse on full blast! I also really appreciate that you do have two settings for brightness on such a tiny light! The only improvement I'd like to see is more colors which I'm sure is coming in the future. Definitely do purple! Love this light and that Olight offered them for free to i3E Eos owners! I've gotta get a few more of these! Olight continues to impress!
- Best keychain, and or backup flashlight ever! Rechargeable a huge plus! I had this clipped on my backpack when I was caving. My other flashlight batteries died and used this on 5 lumen as my backup to make my way out, I did have other batteries but wanted to test this thing, worked like a charm. Highly recommended, buy 3! I have one on my hiking pack, laptop bag and keychain. Lightweight!, and no batteries to fumble with!!!
- Received this little light today & all I can say is “WOW!” Amazing how much light comes out of this flashlight. Perfect keychain light. Quality construction & super easy to operate. Love the fact that it has a rechargeable battery. Just buy this flashlight.... I promise you won’t be sorry!
- This is a fantastic little light. It’s powerful, rechargeable, bright, minuscule, well made, and cheap! It can disappear in your pocket, and then amaze people with the output from this tiny torch! I’ve already purchased multiples of this baby beacon for presents.