I3E EOS Black
● Simple head twist with machining for optimal grip
● Perfect for keychain carry with a slim body
● The smallest 90 lumen light on the market. Incredible performance with an even beam
- Technical Details
The i3Eflashlight features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED and a PMMA TIR lens that focuses the light to reach a distance of 44 meters. The versatile i3E fits easily into a pocket or bag and can be connected to a keychain withou is an extremely compact flashlight with a maximum 90-lumen output, all running off of a single AAA battery. The i3E t adding significant bulk to your keys. Plus its slim smooth design that won't wear on your clothing or purse. The i3E is the perfect choice for a small, bright, and affordable light to take with you anywhere.
✔ Using a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED which has a lifespan of 60,000 hours.
✔ Paired with high-quality PMMA TIR lens delivering a homogeneous beam.
✔ Maximum output of 90 lumens.
✔ Powered by a single AAA Alkaline battery.
✔ Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch Milspec type-III anodizing.
✔ Easily connects to a keychain or lanyard through a key ring on the lights tail cap.
✔ Waterproof IPX8.
✔ GreenMax AAA Alkaline battery × 1
✔ Keychain not included.
|Beam Distance (ft)||144|
|Beam Distance (m)||44|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||90|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x AAA(R3)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||500|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||No Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||90|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||19.4 / 0.68|
|Length (mm / in)||60.5 / 2.38|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||14 / 0.55|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||12.5 / 0.49|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- Great keychain light. Brighter that I thought. Plenty of light to get you where you're going. Nice gift idea.
- What a great little flashlight. You can't beat this for the money.
Always wanted to carry a flashlight "just in case" but didn't want to deal with the bulk? Well you've got no more excuses, you can put 3 of these in the watch pocket of your jeans and it's got 90 lumens!
I'm extremely pleased. :)
- Pretty powerful flashlight in a small package. I keep one handy along with my baton 3 at my hip. I use the this little light when I need my hands free. I need to design and 3D print a cap bill clip for it.
- I've never seen a light this small that is this bright........It's smaller than your pinky finger, and lights up like a spotlight! .....I highly recommend this one for sure........I've gotta have another one!
- POWERFUL little light. Running on a disposable AAA battery, which has its place in our home should we lose access to recharging capacity for any significant power interruption reason. It's tiny and lightweight, and it throws a powerful beam. A sure replacement for all of our old bulky large disposable battery just-in-case lights.
- For as small as this thing is it sure is bright!!! I got it free with my pistol light order. Awesome liitle light.
- This little light is hanging around on my necklace along with St Michael. I use this light a lot. The beam is perfect for all kinds of lighting needs. AAA batt I use is lithium ion it lasts forever it seems. I've used rechargeable Ni Me Hyde and they work well also! Very brite white light
LED is awesome. I got 2 more I'll be giving for Christmas! Cant wait to give em to my bro that will love it for hunting and trapping on those dark mornings! Can't be beat for the price and guarantee. Just got my 180 lumen i3t eos another great light from OLIGHT!