● Max 300 lumens output with a 60-meter beam distance
● Double helix body knurling with blue accents for unique style and solid grip
● Tail switch with small pearled silicone surface for an anti-slip experience
● Quick mode shifting all through a convenient tail switch
● The dual direction pocket clip brings hands-free experience
- Technical Details
The i5T EOS is a tail switch EDC flashlight powered by a single AA battery with an amazing max output of 300 lumens. It features a double helix body knurling with blue accents for attractive appearance, unique style, excellent ventilation and solid grip. It is equipped with a high-performance LED paired with a PMMA optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use. It also features a dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket, backpack strap or hat brim as a headlamp in seconds for hands-free experience, making the flashlight incredibly convenient to take with you everywhere.
|Beam Distance (ft)||196|
|Beam Distance (m)||60|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||300|
|Charge type||Optional Charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1.5V AA Alkaline Battery/AA NiMH Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||910|
|Light Form||Wide/Broad Hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||PMMA Optic Lens (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small Size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||60/ 2.12|
|Length (mm / in)||95/ 3.74|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||17.8 / 0.7|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||17.8 / 0.7|
|Led||High Performance Cool White LED|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift, outdoor, home|
- Almost perfectI bought this little light the day it came out on sale in replacement of my i3t, right out the gate its not much larger than the i3t which is good and comfortable i carry it alongside a pocket knife and they both get they're share of abuse the double sided clip is great for clipping it to my hat for hands on scenarios, it seems to be almost completely water proof in wet rainy environments as well as soaking wet fishing conditions, THIS IS THE UGLY PART >> where i carry it alongside the pocket knife it scratches pretty heavily which is expected with the black paint and the most annoying part to me is the tail switch button on both this model and the i3t seems to double click and skip over the dim option and go right to "high beams" mode and can be pretty overkill or just a pain when you'd like to see in the dark or help a friend with a light and instead you accidentally burn they're retinas out but overall its a great little light for the price.
- Always a go toGot this light during the charity fundraiser. Great price, even better knowing the money was going to help people. Great edc pocket carry. Puts out a good bit of light for the size. Working in the IT Field, this is always in my edc carry now.
- Wonderful EDC light.This one caught me by surprise. It just feels "right." Hard to articulate why, partially the size, partially the texture of the body. Excellent output for a AA battery light. Made the mistake of letting my wife use it. Now it is her EDC light, lol.
- My New Favorite!I have many other little lights but this one is most convenient with 1 AA battery... just a high and a low beam instead of 5 different beams for more convenience... runs for a good amount of time... looks really cool without embarrassing me... fits in your hand without losing grip... I will order a few more for sure when available... I'll be watching and waiting... great job on most convenient light in my collection!!! Thank you Olight!!!
- so cool!love this little guy! Its a little bigger than its predecessor but I like it much more. feels great in the hand and is perfect for edc. You barely know its there. I gave one to a good friend of mine and he absolutely fell in love. nailed this one olight. Make more please!!!
- This light proves Olight is the next Maglite - on steroids!Engineering principles? check
Design application thereof? check
Precision and quality of manufacturing? Check
After purchase support and promised long term warranty services? Immediate? Check
Looking forward? Gawd I hope so because I love every design I see so far and I /i wish /i I could afford the top of the line torch! Maybe some day? CHECK
- Perfect Knurling, excellent beamI got this during the nCov fiasco for $20, absolutely worth it.
Pretty blue on the knurling excellent beam, perfect size, up from the i3t EOS.
I will probably buy more.
- Please do not discontinue this one.Finally found my perfect EDC light after the S1A was discontinued. I firmly believe olight underestimated the run time of this light. I’m still using the battery included with the light. I’ve been using the high mode almost excessively to test the battery life and it is still extremely bright two weeks later.
- Great edc task lightThis hits the sweet spot between M1 Raider and I3T EOS. A great value with a quality build utelizing the common AA battey. I will purchase several more once they are back in stock.
- Outstanding light!Perfect execution of a small pocket EDC light! Supporting a very good cause too!!! I use various tasks at work (mechanic) that requires a light more times than not,and this one's the perfect fit for most tasks at hand. Thank you Olight for a great light!
- Great little light for EDCI got this primarily because of the Corona Virus charity fundraiser, but the form and performance were a close second. I EDC an i3T and absolutely LOVE it. The i5T promises longer run time with a larger AA batt. and increased brightness at a negligible increase in size. I was looking forward to an even brighter light. I have to say though that the brightness seems the same as the i3T and not any brighter to my eyes with my sample. I'd get it again for the longer run time, but not for increased brightness. Also...the fade up on high is pleasing to the user, but an instantly full power light has a tactical advantage.
- I love this thing!Got this with the WarriorX pro bundle. For a few bucks, why not? Really happy I did, this is a very good light. Not too small that it gets lost in your hand, but small enough for a pocket. The tail switch is just awesome. It's only 300 lumen, but it's bright enough for the job it was designed for.
- Good size with the AA battery you can find anywhere in the worldDespite others saying the I3 is just as bright, they are WRONG. This I5 definitely puts out more usable light. And was sure worth it at 22$ shipped. Use a AA battery in this light, that is what it was designed for.