● Max 300 lumens output with a 60-meter beam distance
● Double helix body knurling with blue accents for unique style and solid grip
● Tail switch with small pearled silicone surface for an anti-slip experience
● Quick mode shifting all through a convenient tail switch
● The dual direction pocket clip brings hands-free experience
- Technical Details
The i5T EOS is a tail switch EDC flashlight powered by a single AA battery with an amazing max output of 300 lumens. It features a double helix body knurling with blue accents for attractive appearance, unique style, excellent ventilation and solid grip. It is equipped with a high-performance LED paired with a PMMA optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use. It also features a dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket, backpack strap or hat brim as a headlamp in seconds for hands-free experience, making the flashlight incredibly convenient to take with you everywhere.
|Beam Distance (ft)||196|
|Beam Distance (m)||60|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||300|
|Charge type||Optional Charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1.5V AA Alkaline Battery/AA NiMH Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||910|
|Light Form||Wide/Broad Hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||PMMA Optic Lens (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small Size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||60/ 2.12|
|Length (mm / in)||95/ 3.74|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||17.8 / 0.7|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||17.8 / 0.7|
|Led||High Performance Cool White LED|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift, outdoor, home|
- Please do not discontinue this one.Finally found my perfect EDC light after the S1A was discontinued. I firmly believe olight underestimated the run time of this light. I’m still using the battery included with the light. I’ve been using the high mode almost excessively to test the battery life and it is still extremely bright two weeks later.
- Great edc task lightThis hits the sweet spot between M1 Raider and I3T EOS. A great value with a quality build utelizing the common AA battey. I will purchase several more once they are back in stock.
- Outstanding light!Perfect execution of a small pocket EDC light! Supporting a very good cause too!!! I use various tasks at work (mechanic) that requires a light more times than not,and this one's the perfect fit for most tasks at hand. Thank you Olight for a great light!
- Great little light for EDCI got this primarily because of the Corona Virus charity fundraiser, but the form and performance were a close second. I EDC an i3T and absolutely LOVE it. The i5T promises longer run time with a larger AA batt. and increased brightness at a negligible increase in size. I was looking forward to an even brighter light. I have to say though that the brightness seems the same as the i3T and not any brighter to my eyes with my sample. I'd get it again for the longer run time, but not for increased brightness. Also...the fade up on high is pleasing to the user, but an instantly full power light has a tactical advantage.
- I love this thing!Got this with the WarriorX pro bundle. For a few bucks, why not? Really happy I did, this is a very good light. Not too small that it gets lost in your hand, but small enough for a pocket. The tail switch is just awesome. It's only 300 lumen, but it's bright enough for the job it was designed for.
- Good size with the AA battery you can find anywhere in the worldDespite others saying the I3 is just as bright, they are WRONG. This I5 definitely puts out more usable light. And was sure worth it at 22$ shipped. Use a AA battery in this light, that is what it was designed for.