July | Feedback on Customer Suggestions
July | Feedback on Customer Suggestions
● Sources of suggestions
● Suggestions Adopted by Olight
● Improvements made by Olight
● Opinions and Suggestions are welcomed
Olight has always been committed to listening to our customers and creating the best experience for them. Starting this month, Olight will publish a blog every month to give feedback on customer suggestions and opinions. This is the implementation of Olight's corporate philosophy and strategy of "customer-centricity".
II. Sources of Suggestions
We collected customers' suggestions from email, live chat, and social media platforms. After recording and analyzing them, we published the feedback in a timely manner. Here are the two surveys and feedback we posted in July.
i. 1) July Satisfaction Survey
ii. 2) Poll on Areas You’d Like Olight to Focus on
III. Suggestions Adopted by Olight
We adopted 15 suggestions from our customers. For more details, please check the Links to Feedback in the sheet above.
1. Plan to add LEP to the upgraded Warrior Turbo which is expected to be released in 2023.
2. Upgraded Obulb Pro will have a timer function.
3. Obulb Pro compatible with other devices is expected to be released in the second quarter of next year.
4. Will consider subsequent product development and try to meet the customers' needs to move the lanyard hole back to the body of the light.
5. Will consider the subsequent product development and try to meet the customers’ needs to add the battery light indicator to more models.
6. Will add metal buttons to the upgraded version of Warrior mini 2, which is expected to be released next year.
7. Upgraded PL Mini 2 will be adapted to Glock43x Xmos and is released next year.
8. M-Lock for Odin series light is being evaluated, if it goes well, it will be released next year.
9. From September this year, all new releases will use colorful packaging.
10. We will continue to plan to upgrade I3T Plus in the future.
11. New lights that can switch from flood and throw are planned to be launched in the 4th quarter of this year.
12. Thanks for the "Open mini with light" idea, But we don't have a plan for this at this time.
ii. Olight Store:
13. We will try to sell Oknife items at the same time as other platforms.
14. We optimized the category subdivision screening in the July sale.
15. Thanks for the "Develop an app" idea, But we don’t have a plan for this at this time.
16. The official Olightstore launched the process of after-sale online. Customers can submit their after-sales application form, and CS will immediately follow up after receiving the email response to assist in informing customers of the subsequent processing steps: https://www.olightstore.com/saleProgressSearch.html
IV. Improvements made by Olight
① Navigation Bar and Category Optimisation
In order to give our customers a more clear view of the product categories on our website, we optimized the 'All Products' module in the navigation bar and the product categories in July.
As you can see, the All Products module in the navigation bar has five secondary categories, including Tactical Lights, Outdoor, Headlamps, Everyday Carry and Others, and you can click on the product name in each category to jump to the corresponding product listings. It will not only give customers a better understanding of each product category through the graphic display of each category but will also allow them to effortlessly find those best-selling products in each category.
Regarding the change of product categories, we have merged the PL Lights into the Tactical Lights category and Flashlights into the Everyday Carry category. It is worth noting that we have also added three new categories including By Series, By Lumens, and By Color Temperature. In this way, our customers can quickly and accurately find the products they are looking for without any burden through these three categories.
② Next are the three newly added product categories
I. By Series
II. By Lumens
III. By Color Temperature
V. Opinions and Suggestions are welcomed
We sincerely invite all of you to join in and follow our improvements. We welcome any opinions and suggestions, simply send an email to email@example.com or contact any Olight representative on Olight’s official social media platforms. We will follow up, listen to your suggestions, and implement improvements.
Let’s conquer the darkness and proudly light up the world, anytime, anywhere!
Light Up Your Adventures with the Compact and Durable Olight I3T Plus LED Flashlight
Mar 16, 2023, 21:00:00