M2R Warrior CU
● Max 1500 lumen output
● Comes with a high capacity and high discharge rate 3500mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery
● Single press of the tail cap switch to access the 1,500-lumen turbo or strobe mode
● This flashlight can be turned on/off from either the side or the tail switch, making it adaptable to different operational habits
- Technical Details
The flashlight Olight M2R is our brand new rechargeable dual switch LED tactical flashlight. This flashlight is equipped with the latest XHP35 HD LED powered by a single high discharge rate 18650 with an output range of 1 to 1,500 lumens. The M2R features a quiet tail switch with minimal noise when being clicked on for tactical purposes. The tail cap of this light can magnetically charge directly through the tail tactical switch. The side switch has a similar operation as the OLIGHT S series flashlights, while the tail switch can be switched between conventional and enhanced tactical operation modes allowing the user to access turbo or strobe with a single click. With its slim head, lanyard hole, and dual direction pocket clip, the M2R is the perfect tactical light to carry with you on any adventure.
Durable metal tail switch design making the M2R rechargeable directly from the switch with the OLIGHT signature USB magnetic charging cable.The tail cap uses a quiet tact switch and the side button is pronounced with a braille marking for ease of use in a dark and tactical situation.
It only takes a single press of the tail cap switch to access the 1,500-lumen turbo or strobe mode for high-stress situations.
Comes with a high capacity and high discharge rate 3500mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery that supports up to 1500 lumens with long runtimes.
Compatible with all 18650 batteries (with a discharge current over 6A and protection board) and the OLIGHT micro-dock.
Slim head design, detachable pocket clip for both carry directions and lanyard hole for an enhanced and comfortable user experience.
This flashlight can be turned on/off from either the side or the tail switch, making it adaptable to different operational habits.
|Beam Distance (ft)||682|
|Beam Distance (m)||208|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1500|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||10880|
|Light Form||Compact/tight focused hotspot. Ultimate beam distance.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Dual Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1500|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
1500 lumens (~700lm);
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||700|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||250|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||20h.|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|LEVEL 6 (lumens)||1|
|Run-time LEVEL 6|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||282 / 9.9|
|Length (mm / in)||130 / 5.12|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25.4 / 1.00|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||24.4 / 0.96|
|Led||Cree XHP 35 HD|
|Use||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
- I love this light!I’ve been interested in copper lights since I first found one online but was curious how the natural patina effect would change the beautiful shiny copper appearance. I found plenty of examples of other copper flashlights that just looked old & disgusting to me after aging with patina, though their owners were clearly happy with the look.
Thankfully I learned that with some basic preventative care or thorough cleaning, this light could continue to be as beautiful as it is out of the box. I got a great deal on it during a sale and I snapped it up. I keep it bedside attached to the metal base of a lamp and I use it regularly. I just love the flexible lumen options and there’s no beating the gorgeous and unique design. I have several Olights for different purposes but this is my best looking one.
- BeefyHell of a light. Has some heft to it, but isn't bulky. Feels great in the hand and fits in the pocket well. Metal chips can get stuck in tail cap and force on the light, just a heads up if you're in metalwork. Runtime is fantastic and the copper looks great, I get many compliments on this light when I use it at work.
- Great Flashlight, Great ShowpieceI already had the M2R Warrior in black, so I knew what a great flashlight it is. What I didn't know was how delightfully *heavy* and beautiful the copper version would be. This isn't a copper-plated aluminum M2R, this flashlight has been milled and polished out of a solid block of copper. It is as beautiful as it is useful. Over time it will develop a unique natural patina from handling, which we can enjoy as-is, or we can easily re-polish it if we prefer. We don't keep this one in a drawer with our other exotic knives and flashlights, it is on display for everyone to see. It comes packed in a gift box suitable to Tiffany's. If you can get it on sale, don't hesitate, but know that it is worth every penny of the full price. Thank you, Olight!
- This is an unbelievable flashlight! From 1 lumen to 1500 lumens and a well timed strobe mode, this light has everything you can want in a every day carry light. I love the magnetic charger and the holster is perfect!
- I JUST RECEIVED TWO OF THESE LIGHTS AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THEM. THE M2R WARRIOR IS AWSOME!
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ASK OLIGHT IF THEY WOULD PLEASE MAKE THESE IN TITANIUM. I WOULD BUY AT LEAST THREE OF THEM MYSELF!!!
THANKS OLIGHT, DAVID.