M2R Pro Warrior
- Technical Details
Please be aware that camouflage colorations and patterns may vary.
The M2R Pro Warrior is the newest version of OLIGHT two-button straight tactical flashlight. It features a single 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery and TIR lens for uniform light. The maximum output and distance reaching 1800 lumens and 300 meters. Newly designed magnetic USB charging wire can hold 2A current. It is an excellent defensive tool with an aggressive strike bezel.
|Beam Distance (ft)||984|
|Beam Distance (m)||300|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1800|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charging cable|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x Customized 5000mAh 21700 chargeable lithium battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||22,400|
|Light Form||Uniform light|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Reflector and TIR Optic Lens|
|Mode Operation||Dual Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1800(~750lm) (~250lm)|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||750 (~250lm)|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||250|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||40hrs|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|LEVEL 6 (lumens)||1|
|Run-time LEVEL 6|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||179 / 6.31|
|Length (mm / in)||136.50 / 5.37|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||29.5 / 1.16|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||26.20 / 1.03|
|Led||High Performance NW LED|
|Use||Tactical / Self- defense / Outdoor|
- Great lightThe only down side is the special battery that wont disconnect when you loosen the cap like the older model. Other than that everything else is a big improvement brighter, natural color, longer run time, and easier tail switch operation.
- Wow!I purchased the Desert Tan version of this light with the I3T EOS bundle during the Black Friday sale. I couldn't pass up on this deal. Great addition to my Olight collection. Very good size for EDC.
- Great product that keeps getting betterI have the original M2R Warrior and four of the M2R Warrior Pros. The pros are a great advancement of the product with the new illuminated switch and strike bezel. The colors are great too - I have the camouflage, two of the brown - these new colors are great.
- Great backup or edcI got this as a backup to our duty streamlights after another officer showed me one of his olights he carried. Its very bright and has great distance for as small as is it. I would recommend it to anyone to use as a backup or for your edc.
- wowThis is my fifth olights flashlight; I have the m2r that I already thought was fantastic, but this new m2r pro is even better!
- Nailed it !As a PhD scientist and having worked in product development my entire career I can say this new M2R Pro is a great example of Design Thinking. They truly listened to the customer, understood their needs, prioritized them well and designed a product with the right specifications to meet those needs. It's one of the few products that I can honestly say I am 100% satisfied with-- I cannot think of anything I would change. Keep up the great work Olight. You are the gold standard for customer-centric design in my book ;).
- Another great lightThis is my 7th or 8th Olight. With that said I'm no pro by far. I am understanding this whole light thing tho... Starting to...
I had know idea what throw meant, flooding ect.
The amount of light, how compact ect is amazing to me.
So to the point on this light.
In short.... It's a great all around light.
EDC light, glove box, back pack, camping ECT. You name it this light is small enough to fit and bright enough to cover just anything any average task you can think of... Next time I take advantage of the flash sale... I'm not gonna say.... I should have bought 2. IMO this light is fits the bill for almost anything.
I'm becoming a stinking light-Aholic.
- Awesome light, terrible pocket clipLove the light, love the brightness options. Love the magnetic charger. Hate the pocket clip. You eed two hands to secure properly in your pocket. Tough to do when you’re on a traffic stop.
- The Best Olight I have ever ownedI love this light so much I bring it everyday. Its a bad ass flashlight. Its a little heavy but I really don't care about the weight. Its gives me peace of mind when I have this with me. My only regret is not getting the bundle. Other than that, this is going to be with me everyday for a very long time! Nice one, Olight!
- Great LightGreat light I like olights I have two and will be buying more soon I'm a flashlight junkie
- Good lightOlight cares about max lumens. I don’t. I usually do not use the turbo function. I just don’t. I love the M2R Warrior. The M2R Pro is a bit different type of cat. It will hold brightness a little longer. It has a larger battery. It also has a tighter beam configuration. Less spill. OK...? This one may be acceptable for me. It casts a nice beam, but, has some staying power. A minute or two. Not a lot. I want continues............. I love Olights. M2R Pro, M2R’s, M1T’s or I3E EOS. To dumb to buy something else.
- Awesome light!I’m new to the olight flashlights, but have been eyeing them for awhile due to how awesome they looked. I was particularly interested in the m2r warrior but I held off for awhile and glad I did. I purchased the new pro m2r Warrior and it’s everything I was looking for with it’s upgrades. So glad they changed from the more blue tone to the Neutral white. That was a game changer. Looking forward to adding more lights to my collection. I did a throw comparison with my tool and the M2R warrior pro and not even close. M2R is a beast considering the size. Hot spot is phenomenal. Javelot pro is next in line. Please have a crazy good sale on it soon....
- Best yetI have almost every olight out and I’ve carried my m2r warrior everyday for a long time and since the release this is now my all time Favorite light ever no exceptions!
- Overall happyThe light is good. Very good beam. This thing throws I think further then they claim.
I wish olight would start selling more cables and the 21700 battery alone. I wish there was a bundle with an extra cord and battery because I like to swap them out while on shift or keep a backup battery in my vehicle.
Upgraded from a olight baton s2r and happy with it
- Great hefty light with dual button operation.Been using Olight for a couple years now and decided it is time to leave a review. They are great/durable lights for the price, and they look good. Construction, materials and styling are great and the magnetic charging is so convenient and satisfying. My latest edition to my collection is the M2R Pro Warrior in both the black and camo colors. As usual the contents are well packed and clean. First impressions, the light is chunky with good weight and may be the limit of what you would want to carry for an EDC light. For me it is a little too big and heavy and will not replace the Baton Pro that I carry in my pocket everyday, but will always be close by in my vehicle or backpack. Living on Oahu having a good quality light to wonder around at night in any weather is indispensable. I've been using the Olights in pouring rain, dropped it in puddles in the jungle, use it while snorkeling at night and lately looking for chameleons. The M2R Pro Warrior has been great so far in a variety of conditions. It is very bright with good throw and with the 21700 battery has a good gas tank as well. On Turbo this baby gets real hot. At less than 2 minutes on Turbo the light was too hot to handle and had to switch hands for a few more seconds before turning it off. I figure that it will fare better in Turbo mode when mounted. Also with the warmer climate here it may lead to less cooling and limiting my use of Turbo to just short emergency bursts. The charger is comes with is different and will stop charging at 95% charge, so if you're use to topping off your flashlight after every use the charger will not start charging until the battery has drained some, which is perfectly normal for a higher amp battery and charger setup. The strike bezel on the head is nice, not too aggressive but definitely functional. Also noticed that it does screw off, assuming they did this to remove the strike bezel for traveling on a plane or carrying the light in other sensitive areas. It would also be cool to be able to purchase different style bezels as replacements if a tooth gets bent from a drop or to give the light a different look. Overall this is a good light and I'm happy to have it in my collection.
- The best light I have ever ownedI have several Olight but this one is the best for me. I like the aggressive bezel, the beam, the weight, everything. Its not the brightest light I own but it has become my favorite EDC despite of its size.
- Great LightThe camouflage color looks amazing and the light is very powerful but compact. The new bezel is great and the tail switch is responsive. I am glad that I waited to pick up the pro version because it looks like it is a major improvement over the original model.
- Excellent lightExcellent quality. But like the first review says every different model olight has different charger and that means you’ll have many charger on wall for different size model olight. Should be one charger compatible for all.
- Amazing product definitely purchasing more for the FamilyPurchased the camo warrior pro with zero reservations and once again in the week I've owned it has been nothing short of above the bar .Olight continously raises the bar with premium products for a economical price as for durability only time will tell but with a 5 year warranty it's a "No brainer purchase. "Bravo Zulu" Olight keep up the amazing work.
- Very Nice!I bought this light as a package with the rail mount and pressure switch. Machining and finish (black) are beautiful. The bezel is sharp and should be pretty good for defensive strikes. The raised tail switch makes it easier to activate compared to the original M2R copper that I have.
I like the two brightness levels you can activate with the tail switch because sometimes you don't need full power. The charge indicator light on the side switch is nice to have.
The new magnetic charger works with all my Olights.
The beam on this one is almost all throw and little spill. I would have liked a little more spill but you can't have everything. Has no problem illuminating the treeline at 200 yards.
Nice addition to my Olight collection. My name is John and I'm a flashlight addict.
- Overall AwesomeVery bright, great ergonomics, only downside is that it has its own proprietary magnetic charger. Other olight magnetic chargers don't work with this light. I bought it in part for this reason, favoring cross compatibility. Bummer.
The charger for this light doesn't work on many other olights, and other olight chargers dont work on this light.
- Beautiful lightThe camo pattern looks amazing and all the cut outs make for great grip and i love the aggressive bezel. Perfect light for walking the dog at night.