● Max 1500 lumens output
● Comes with a high capacity and high discharge rate 3500mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery
● Single press of the tail cap switch to access the 1,500-lumen turbo or strobe mode
● This flashlight can be turned on/off from either the side or the tail switch, making it adaptable to different operational habits
- Technical Details
M2R led color: COOL WHITE.
The flashlight Olight M2R is our brand new rechargeable dual switch LED tactical flashlight. This flashlight is equipped with the latest XHP35 HD LED powered by a single high discharge rate 18650 with an output range of 1 to 1,500 lumens. The M2R features a quiet tail switch with minimal noise when being clicked on for tactical purposes. The tail cap of this light can magnetically charge directly through the tail tactical switch. The side switch has a similar operation as the OLIGHT S series flashlights, while the tail switch can be switched between conventional and enhanced tactical operation modes allowing the user to access turbo or strobe with a single click. With its slim head, lanyard hole, and dual direction pocket clip, the M2R is the perfect tactical light to carry with you on any adventure.
Durable metal tail switch design making the M2R rechargeable directly from the switch with the OLIGHT signature USB magnetic charging cable.The tail cap uses a quiet tact switch and the side button is pronounced with a braille marking for ease of use in a dark and tactical situation.
It only takes a single press of the tail cap switch to access the 1,500-lumen turbo or strobe mode for high-stress situations.
Comes with a high capacity and high discharge rate 3500mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery that supports up to 1500 lumens with long runtimes.
Compatible with all 18650 batteries (with a discharge current over 6A and protection board) and the OLIGHT micro-dock.
Slim head design, detachable pocket clip for both carry directions and lanyard hole for an enhanced and comfortable user experience.
This flashlight can be turned on/off from either the side or the tail switch, making it adaptable to different operational habits.
|Beam Distance (ft)||682|
|Beam Distance (m)||208|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1500|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||10880|
|Light Form||Compact/tight focused hotspot. Ultimate beam distance.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Dual Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1500|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
1500 lumens (~700lm);
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||700|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||250|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||20hrs|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|LEVEL 6 (lumens)||1|
|Run-time LEVEL 6|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||149 / 5.26|
|Length (mm / in)||130 / 5.12|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25.4 / 1.00|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||24.4 / 0.96|
|Led||Cree XHP35 HD CW|
|Use||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
- Awesome flashlightAwesome product
- AwesomeThis flashlight is probably the brightest and best light I have used during my career in law enforcement. I love that there are two spots to turn it on, and also different brightness settings are useful. I've dropped it numerous times, and it is still as solid as when I first bought it. (minus little scratches) The ONLY reason I gave it four stars instead of five is if you are using it for a longer period of time, it gets hot. And I mean HOT. Which makes it uncomfortable to continue using. Also when the battery gets on the lower side sometimes it will shut itself off. Other than that, I absolutely love this light.
- Exactly what I was looking forI have a S2R Batton II already, but was waiting for a tail switch version. This M2R is great for my night time EDC light. I would trade a few lumens for a tad smaller and yet maintain much of the same features.
- Great light!!Excellent! Solidly built. Love all the different brightness settings, very versatile. Might be a little on the large size for some people, but still very EDC. I like the length of it. If you have larger hands, some of these smaller lights can get lost in your hand. Overall, very pleased.
- Warrior M2RA great light that exceeded my expectations. I will probably get another one as a gift for my daughter when she goes to college. No complaints and the throw is exactly what I needed.
- Loved it so much I got two!Bought the m2r copper version and fell in love with it, only thing is is that it weighs 2 ounces heavier than the original one. So I went ahead and bought that one as well lol. Couldn't be happier
- Quality & AssuranceThere was a recent bundle sold that included the M2R Warrior, Remote Switch, and an AR Light Mount.
The AR mount was easy to assemble and attach to my AR. Pretty durable no complaints.
The M2R was readily used put the box. Instructions were clear and the charge cable was very simple to apply. The light was everything I hd hoped for in buying a compact light for EDC.
The remote switch did not work. Luckily, I contacted Bonnie of customer service, as she was able to have a new one sent to me within the week. Service was excellent and fast.
Overall, I am delighted by my experience and will be a returning customer.
- Making me rethink all of my lightsGot a new AR and was looking for a light to go with it. I bought this as a bundle (with mount and pressure switch).
The light has more function and versatility than most. Really like the moonlight setting for when you just need a smidge. Where this really stands out are the options. 7 settings (by my offhand recall) - each having a good purpose. I opted to put my edc surefire on the AR and this has become my EDC
- .As a LEO this is perfect, small enough to fit in your pocket and be easily accessible when you need it. The lower light settings are perfect when light discipline is critical and having the brighter settings make searches that much easier. Sturdy and well made. Highly recommend.
- awsome light love ithave owned this light for several months now and carry it every day . love the deep pocket clip has never needed to be recharged during the course of my day even when having to use for extended times though it does get hot when on high for long times . love it it is a great flashlight and looking to purchase one as a gift .
- WonderfulI am blown away with just about every aspect of this flashlight. The build quality of this light is absolutely flawless and the fit and finish are perfect. For me it has the perfect beam great spill while maintaining a good beam throw for the compact bevel size. Perfect selection of output settings.
- My first larger Olight, and I love it!I started out with the smaller Olights (both keychain lights, S1R Mini, S1R II Ti Spring), and really enjoy them, so when the M1T flash sale came up (which I couldn't resist, of course), I decided to go ahead and get the M2R that I had been lusting after. I am certainly glad that I did! Awesome light, and not too big (at least for me) to carry in the left front pocket of my jeans.
- Great tactical light also very bright
- This has been one of the best flashlights I’ve used in my LEO profession. It’s compact size is perfect, it feels solid and very well made. I’ve dropped it a few times and have to find a scratch or ding. The low Lumen side switch is the most genius feature for LEO. I don’t have to click through high to low blinding my self or others when writing notes at calls working midnight, which is a great safety feature for me. The holster fits perfect on the duty belt and it’s holdinh up well. My only issue is it gets hot real fast making lengthy searches a little uncomfortable, but I can live with that. It’s perfect if your looking for a compact, very bright, solid rechargeable LEO flashlight!
- Olight makes some great lights. I own quite a few different models but the one that I use the most is the M2R warrior. It is so easy to use, super bright with a nice hot spot and throw. I love the size of the light as well as it's brilliant recharging design. I am very happy with it
- I am god of flashlights, it has my approval.
- Just received my second m2r warrior! Great edc if your looking for many features as well as a very high output. I will say that between my two m2r’s my newest edition side switch sits a little more flush than the one prior which I’m not to much a fan of, regardless it really isn’t much of a difference. Now bit of disappointment on the sheath the m2r comes with a very nice secure sheath hands down but when I compared my new/old I noticed the bottom opening which was supposed to have this nice riveted hole only had a stitched hole that is some what closed . Other than that great product very nice definitely get what you pay for when it comes to olight.
- Received my M2R recently and have been very happy with it. It is my first olight and I am blown away. I ordered a kydex holster for it, as well but actually prefer the one it comes with. It easily attaches to both my bag and belt. I will say, as a warning, if you care about the cosmetics, be careful when pulling off the pocket clip. One of the first things I did was change the clips position for deep carry and immediately marred my light. You need to pull it off straight and it should be fine.
- For anyone considering buying this light, I would highly recommend doing so. The light is very bright, and has an amazing amount of flood to it. The hotspot isn't to well defined, thanks to the orange peel reflector embedded within the light. You can feel the quality when you pick up this light, and even the holster for this light is a work of art. The only thing that I don't like about this light is sometimes when you turn it on, after a second or so it will turn itself off. However, this can be easily combatted by simply turning the light back on. Overall this is a beautiful light, and is worthy of almost any task you need a flashlight to fulfill.