PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie Ti
Note: PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie Ti Limited Edition, worldwide 999 pcs ever made
Only for loyalty program Gold, Platinum and Diamond members
● Huge performance: 600 lumens with 100 meters of throw
● Slide the rail adapter back and forth freely to fix the position
● Charge with the included magnetic USB cable when the indicator turns red
● Quick attach and release with the swing arm lever locking system
- Technical Details
Note: PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie Ti Limited Edition, worldwide 999 pcs ever made.
Only for loyalty program Gold, Platinum and Diamond members.
The PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie Ti is the world's first compact rechargeable Olight PL series light with an adjustable rail, which the user can adjust to any length making it compatible with most devices. It delivers a maximum output of 600 lumens and a beam distance of 100 meters. With a quick attach and release mounting system, install and removal is accomplished within one second. The switches are conveniently manipulated by pressing down quickly for constant on/off or hold for momentary-on. PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie Ti is powered by a built-in lithium polymer battery, which can be charged through our signature magnetic charging port located at the bottom of the light. With high compatibility, quick attach/release mounting system, and huge performance; the PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie Ti is perfect for concealed carry.
- ✔Adjustable rail(authorized patent): Slide the rail adapter back and forth freely to fix the light in the desired position for your specific device, making the PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie Ti compatible with most devices including subcompacts.
- ✔Huge performance: 600 lumens with 100 meters of throw. Performance comparable to mid-sized PL series lights.
- ✔Convenient charging by connecting the light directly with the included magnetic USB cable. There is no need to remove a battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time.
- ✔Quick install and removal within one second.
- ✔Compatible with both sized rails (insert included in the package).
- ✔Ultra-compact and lightweight.
**Original PL-Mini holsters are not compatible with the PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie Ti. Please view the Holsters tab for a list with holsters manufacturers for PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie Ti.
|Beam Distance (ft)||328|
|Beam Distance (m)||100|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||600|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-Ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||2500|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||91 /3.21|
|Length (mm / in)||52.5 / 2.07|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||32 / 1.26|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||32.5 / 1.28|
|Led||Cree XP-L HD CW|
|Use||Self-defense, law enforcement, tactical|
- Sig Legion WorthyIncredible match to the Sig Legion Series been looking for something like this. Of course Olight brings the best in Lighting as usual great products great company great customer service. Received my custom New Years gift I wasn’t expecting. You guys go above and beyond for your customers glad to see a company take care of its customers and not just the bottom line. Keep up the good work can’t wait to see what else you come out with maybe a Lantern....?
- superb build qualityI balked at the price at first. Used to the PL-2's which are much bulkier and seem too big for a semi-compact(to my liking at least). I almost got a desert tan version of the mini II, but am glad I held off for this.
The fit and finish is truly perfect and exceeded my expectations. Flawless CNC milled Titanium pieces detract nothing from a black firearm. Fear not.
I was a little disappointed with the lack of a low and strobe mode, but it's pretty clear this is a simplified design(internally not externally) to reduce weight. I would love to see a slightly larger version if that's what it takes, with at least a strobe function,
- Small size, adjustable fit, beautiful titanium, no strobe, special chargerFirst off, the titanium makes this light very special, but also quite expensive. The regular aluminum model seems like a better value, but the titanium is so sweet and tough, I’m not sorry I bought it.
The light has the same function as the aluminum version which offers a cheaper price and lighter weight. I’d like to see a strobe mode and a second, lower setting, but the adjustability and compact size, beauty and toughness are the reasons to buy this titanium light. (plus it goes so well with my stainless steel slide on my Springfield XDS 45 with 4 inch barrel - wish I could add a picture)
- Making Ti fans DroolI have the black version in which i love. Really wish i was a tier high enough for this Ti edition. Hopefully they make another run down the road.