● Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lume
● Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip
● Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor.
● Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch
● The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable
- Technical Details
The I3T EOS is a slim tail switch flashlight powered by a single AAA battery with a max output of 180 lumens.
It is equipped with an excellent LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam. It is also equipped with a dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket or backpack strap.
The I3T is an incredibly convenient illumination experience to take with you everywhere.
- Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens.
- Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip.
- Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor. The dual direction pocket clip makes the
- I3T even more convenient for carrying in a pocket or attaching to a hat or strap.
- Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch.
- The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
|Beam Distance (ft)||196|
|Beam Distance (m)||60|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||180|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x AAA(R3)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||900|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||180|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||41 / 1.45|
|Length (mm / in)||89 / 3.5|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.59|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.59|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- Just had to add a small update, I left this in my pant pocket, went through the laundry cycle and dryer. I tried it and it worked just fine. Now that is durable!!
- Very bright light to be just a single aaa. And has decent throw. I like how the threads on the tail cap are gold plated for better connection. Nice little backup light.
- Have to confess, I don't have an I3T because I see no use for a 5 lumen output? That said I do have many Olight products and I love them all. I wish they would build this light with a more useful low setting, no less than 50 & no more than 100. I carry an S2R Baton 2 and still find my Stream light stylus pro very useful, which is why I carry both. Being a mechanic the 180 lumen is a bit much for an inspection light and the 5 lumen is not enough. Some middle ground would be better. Maybe even a 2 AAA version? I prefer Olight build quality over the stylus pro.
- Have had this light for about a month and love it. I have other larger and brighter lights but this one gets carried daily. I work for a major tv provider as an installer. This is the one tool that gets used on every job all day everyday. When I need other lights I will be buying olight.
- my edc light. it works. worth every penny. super high quality. perfect size for every day carry
- I own about 8 different Olight flashlights and recently purchased this to use at work(hospital) and I love everything about this light. It is lightweight, perfect brightness options, uncomplicated/inexpensive battery option. The ONLY thing I don’t like is the pocket clip, this thing is atrocious. The other style clip on all of my other olight products never gave me an issue and had amazing retention however, this style is always slipping up and out of my pocket, there is next to no retention compared with the older style. I hope this doesn’t become the clip that will be on every new olight. I urge you to go back to the old style!!!
- Great light. I also have the M1T which is my standard edc light but for those days when you just need a slimmer, lighter light, then this is perfect. I also think it makes a great bedside light since it starts on low mode allowing you to maintain your night vision. The design is spot on, look great, feels great in the hand. it's the perfect size, small enough you dont notice it in your pocket but big enough to have a good grip on. Really just a great light.
- I just got mine in the mail yesterday and for a mini EDC light, I like it. The tail cap switch is plenty big enough to turn on/off by feel. The duel purpose clip is great for attaching onto an eplet, shirt pocket, or ball cap visor. Two modes of lighting, a low and a high. The price, maybe a little on the high side, but otherwise still a justifiable expense for a good quality light. Now the biggest thing for me or others that don't always EDC a mini light, is not to forget you have it on your person and don't forget to remove it before laundry day!
- This AAA light is awesome, has 2 modes and is so simple to use, low mode is more then enough to see whats in front of you in total darkness and high mode gives 180 lumens and is great for walking outside or when you need the extra lumens to light things up, the difference from low to high is very noticeble. For this price there is nothing to say bad, it looks good with the unique twisted knurling and gives enough light for most every day carry tasks.
- Just received this today and while it’s not perfect I do like it. I have the streamlight microstream I’ve been using for work which has been fine. I wanted this to carry when I’m not at work. It’s a bit smaller, feels better in the hand and the tail switch feels 1000 times better. Olight if you add a medium setting of around 50 lumens this would be perfect. Oh and add the blue bezel like the protype had. Overall I give it an 8/10 for EDC.