Please notice that the headband is an optional accessory
● Maximum output of 2,000 lumens
● Multi-functional application: handheld torch and headlamp
● Automatically switch to lowest level when obstructions approaching
● Fast charging cable holds 1.5A current, 50% faster than H2R
- Technical Details
Please notice that the headband is an optional accessory
Perun is a multi-functional illumination tool powered by a 3500mAh 18650 battery with a maximum output of 2,000 lumens. This compact, hands-free right-angle light boasts the third generation MCC which holds 1.5A current. When the built-in infrared distance sensor detects an obstruction nearby, the brightness will automatically be reduced to the lowest level for protection. Perun can be used as a handheld light with the provided pocket clip for a variety of attachment methods as well as a headlamp with the optional magnetic head strap, making it a powerful, reliable and vital tool for multiple activities in the dark.
|Beam Distance (ft)||394|
|Beam Distance (m)||120|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||2000|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised 3500mAh 18650 Battery(Included)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||3600|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)|
|Mode Operation||Front Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series H (Headlamps, Multitasking)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||2000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||500|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||120|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||30|
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|SOS / BEACON||Yes|
|Weight (g / oz)||120 / 4.23|
|Length (mm / in)||112 / 4.41|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||26 / 1.02|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.91|
|Led||One High Performance Cool White LED|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||everyday carry , car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use, fishing, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities, house activities|
- Ultimate head lightFantastic head light, great 4 light levels, proximity sensor works great when I want to turn the light down for taking a special kind of picture. inside of the mine’s that I am exploring it produces a very nice flood that works great when taking pictures or video. Has a long life on battery has always been enough for me.
- Great Right Angle LightPros :
-Magnetic charging is easy
-Solid button on top
-Clips to a jacket easy for hands free lighting
-No visible battery indicator
-Proximity sensor auto dims when the light is close to something. So you have to hold the light far enough away from glass that most of the light reflects and if you hold closer the light auto dims.
- Excellent light!I added my wife to the email list so she could never say she didn't know what to get me for X. lol
I got this for Christmas and have been using it daily ever since! I've used it with the headband for night time nerf wars with my boys, auto repairs (SO HANDY), mountain biking (need the bar attachment), and the most frequent use is for pre-flighting the Cessna 172's I'm flying. On sunny days, it's impossible to see inside the cowling from a 4-inch sight window. The 2k lumens this light puts out is perfect for letting me see every visible inch to make sure I'm ready for the sky.
Make sure to put the clip in a safe place if you remove it for the headlamp. I lost mine the first night I had it lol.
- PerfectThis light is amazing. Its part of my EDC. I will buy more of these as Christmas gifts for my co-workers this year.
Can it be possible to have more colors of these? Maybe like OD Green, Metal Gray, FDE and Navy Blue?
Also these colors for all of the other lights?
- One of my work lightsThis thing is light and bright. Works well when you have to carry multiple tools because it's so light.
- Just AmazingI ordered the Special Edition Blue Perun ten seconds after it became available and I'm so pleased with this light.
I've gone night trekking in the forest three times with the light attached to the shoulder strap of my backpack. The wide beam pattern and brightness are perfect for this type of hiking and I couldn't be more happy. The interface is well designed and easy to use. The lockout is great and the ultra-low mode is just perfect for my needs in a tent.
- Great light overall but don't like proximity thingGreat light.. use it just about everyday with the headband on the farm. Love the convenance of the magnetic charger feature. One minor gripe is the proximity dim down. There's been a few times when I've been in tight quarters and that feature kicked in when I wish it hadn't. Remove that and it would be nearly perfect. Not a deal breaker though.
- Perfect!I work construction as an electrician, often working in dark areas. Purchased this to replace my old backpacking headlamp that i wear on my hardhat. After working with it for a week, all i can say is wow! Its absolutely perfect. Does exelent as a headlamp but serves double duty as a task light. The 90 degree head coupled with the magnetic tail cap makes it excellent to place in tight, dark areas to light up the work area. I used it today to light up the inside of transformers and electrical panells to terminate wires. Sent my forman your way because he was so impressed with its performance. Excellent, versatile light. High quality, great battery life. Just perfect Olight, thank you!
- My New Dedicated Outdoor LightThis light works great and it's very bright. Since this works also as a headlamp I use this as my dedicated outdoor light for camping and hunting when I need to do things hands-free.
- Really 4.5 starsok, why 4.5 stars. Real simple. I hunt and would love the option to have a green led light option. Other than that would I buy another one. Without hesitation. The light is big but not heavy, it is well balanced and the optional head band is great. The magnetic base is great and will stay put on a metal hunting treestand no problem. The battery lasts a long time. I will admit takes a bit to get use to going through the modes, but once you get the hang it is easy. Well built product very durable, takes heavy rain no problem and the light is great. The projected beam is not really a beam but a wide beam and lights up the area you are walking in very well. One other thing I love about OLight is they have a "Christmas Sale" not Holiday sale and they sent a thank you Christmas card with the purchase. That's my review.
- Only headlamp worth buyingI collect flashlights and headlamps, this is the first headlamp that ive been able to wear in the pouring rain, freezing cold and the light never flickers. Its much heavier than any other you can purchase but this lights diversity is amazing. Keep a charging cord in the truck and youll never be at work inthe dark.