Start Anew from the 15th Anniversary
Olight Brand Promise
For years, Olight has spared no effort in creating high-quality and reliable illumination tools, which enable us to have the best partners and fans worldwide. While creating classic and popular products with technology breakthroughs, we also have lessons to learn. “Tardy logistics, excessive color alternation, the lack of innovation …” these are the voices driving our deep self-reflection. To Olight, A flashlight is not only an illumination tool but a responsibility to protect, bridge friendships, and provide a silent companion. Therefore, we have decided to change and make the following commitments for our 15th anniversary:
We commit that Olight will practice “continual technology & product innovation” and provide an “excellent customer experience” from every aspect under the guideline principles of “customer-orientation”.
We believe that this 15-year mark is a fresh start and a greater challenge. We’re on the move with some incredible measures and actions to fulfill our promise. The changes and achievements may not look obvious right now, but we believe that you will see them soon!
Hereby, we sincerely invite and welcome everyone to witness and oversee our transition to these new and updated policies. We more than welcome any suggestions, comments, criticism, or ideas that may help Olight to do better in the future. With that said, feel free to always contact us at email@example.com. Our dedicated team will follow up with all feedback, whether it’s trivial or crucial.
We firmly believe that during our journey to illuminate the world, there is a better way and brighter place out there with your involvement.
About Products and Innovation
Olight will continue to focus on delivering more reliable and innovative lighting products.
● Quality First
At Olight, we take great importance with our product quality.
From raw materials to final products, quality control runs through every step of production with our quality management information system. Raw materials are inspected under strict quality standards and MIL-STD-105E AQL acceptance standards before assembling. Product quality can be checked in real-time and traced throughout the entire process. Any abnormal performance that occurs will trigger the alert system and be handled in a timely manner. Reliability sampling tests such as an aging test, packaging test, waterproof test, drop test, etc. will be carried out and those that don’t qualify will be recognized and handled in a timely manner as well. All products before shipment will be rigorously inspected with their appearance and function.
To strengthen our manufacturing and quality control abilities, we are also introducing our automatic manufacturing equipment and the Olight Manufacturing Execution System (OMES).
Quality is always #1.
● Continual Innovation
To Olight, the product is our basis while innovation is the root. Olight will continually increase R & D investments with a 2x the input over the next 2 years, while exploring a sustainable development path driven by innovation.
1. Keep iterations of our classic product series to achieve better performance with user experience enhancements.
2. Expand into new lighting categories to meet the needs of various applications from customers and enrich the users’ scenarios.
3. For materials, colors, and process innovation, we will strictly limit quantities and provided users with a superior experience.
4. Keep the“O-designer” program thriving. Listen to the voice of customers, and try to push their constructive ideas and product designs into real production.
Groundbreaking and industry-disrupting innovations do take time, but we firmly believe that this is possible. Since we have already made up our minds to focus on our core functions and are willing to invest in R & D, we believe that our customers will see incredible products releasing one after another.
About Customer Service
Olight Continues to Provide Excellent Service
At Olight, we will always strive to create an inspiring and personalized experience while using our high-quality lighting products. We have received a lot of praise by bringing “Wow” experiences to our customers such as sending out birthday gifts, festival gifts, and a variety of other surprises. We plan on continuing to do this in the future. However, we also realized that we haven’t done well in some aspects like keeping customers waiting to solving a simple problem, bad after-sale experiences with limited edition products, unfulfilled membership benefits, and so on. To change that, we are taking the following measures:
● Consolidate after-sales service
We have already started some programs and are planning to take more measures to improve and consolidate after-sales service.
1. We have launched a self-service channel for after-sales products on olightstore.com recently. Customers can submit after-sales applications in their own accounts, and track the progress all by themselves.
2. We have also prepared accessories in advance that customers can replace themselves to improve the efficiency of solving simple problems.
3. Meanwhile, we are building an after-sale closed-loop system and conducting follow-up visits. Customer complaints during regular promotion periods will be solved within a week.
4. For limited edition products, we will reserve a certain quantity of inventory and related accessories for after-sales purposes.
5. For products that have been discontinued and out of stock, we will offer two options: send back for repair or replace with an upgraded product.
● Update membership benefits
To give back to our customers, we have always attached a large importance to membership benefits. We will fulfill what has been listed and makeup for the unfulfilled members this year.
We have already upgraded the membership benefit engraving section, allowing qualified members to custom engrave their bundled products now. Besides this, the following points will also be strictly carried out as promised.
1. We will strictly perform the benefit of Early Access, and inform you in advance if there are any special situations.
2. The gifts in the Preferential Zone will be further enriched, allowing bronze level customers or higher to get them for free.
3. New limited-edition products will be updated in the Exclusive Limited-Edition Zone.
Customer service including after-sales service, membership services, and “Surprise Gift” services is one of the core features of our Olight “customer-oriented” brand promise. We will continually provide excellence and exceed service expectations.
About Shopping Experience
Olight Promises to Provide a Smooth and Delightful Shopping Experience
As a lighting company mainly dependent on R&D and manufacturing, we must admit that we have experienced a lot of e-commerce growing pains like website crashes, slow speeds, functional errors, and other problems. Thanks to the patience and support of our customers and fans, we have finally set up and released a self-built networking system with over a year of hard work from our IT Team. This has thoroughly solved all website crashes and major glitches. Since December of 2021, our website has been performing optimally. We also have made some optimizations with a 33% speed increasing with loading pages. In terms of our current payment process, we will upgrade to "order generated while payment" that our customers are more accustomed to, and we will add more payment options for convenience.
Apart from IT-related aspects, we are also working on regulating the accessory section to list more necessary options to meet customers’ needs. For out-of-stock products, the product description will remind you of the product arrival date.
Efforts may take time, changes may seem slow. However, we hear your voice and are truly changing and improving. Just wait and see our results!
Olight Strives to Improve Logistics Delivery Efficiency
Over the past two years, we have had to close down the US warehouse due to COVID-19, which had greatly affected our logistics and led to a longer wait time for US customers to receive Olight parcels. It’s painful to both our customers and us, so we have not only re-opened our US warehouse this year, but have expanded to support a large volume of deliveries. Our new 20, 000 square feet warehouse located in Virginia state has already been in use since March 2022.
With a smart sorting system and multi-lines, the new warehouse can handle the daily delivery of at least 20, 000 orders, which will be continually enhanced in the future.
Our goal is not only to build up a large American Central Warehouse, but also a European Central Warehouse, both with a modern and smart storage and sorting system. We will also set up the corresponding local warehouse in the Asia-Pacific area one by one to elevate our logistic efficiencies worldwide.
Our resolutions are aligned with our actions, we will spare no efforts to make things happen. Let’s look forward to a better and faster logistics experience together!
Again, we sincerely invite all of you to join our improvements and we welcome any opinions and suggestions at our feedback mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up, listen to your suggestions, and implement improvements.
Let’s conquer the darkness and possess happiness to light up the world at anytime, anywhere.
Brand Promise Progress In Q2
About Products Progress
To bring our customers more reliable products, we have focused on better controlling the quality of batteries by rigorously testing their safety performances through newly-introduced testing equipment. This is including a Battery Extrusion Needle Punch Tester, Battery Weight Impact Tester, and Battery Thermal Shock Tester, all to help ensure our batteries comply with the strictest safety standards.
A brand-new version will be added to the Obulb Series in July! Please stay tuned.
We always strive to improve and bring you more visible outcomes, both in quality and innovation.
About Customer Service Progress
1. The after-sales maintenance service section has been launched on our official website. All customers can submit after-sales maintenance applications on www.olightstore.com and can check the progress of their submission as well.
2. O-Fan Club members Bronze level and above can get gifts! There will be a new gift or special product every quarter. At the same time, we will continue to enrich other member area products as well.
3. We will prepare surprise gift and follow up on the needs of our fans every month. We will also continue to prepare more personalized and unique surprise gifts for our fans to give them an exclusive experience.
4. Customer complaint emails will be replied to within 8h during business hours, and we will take care of customers who have not been addressed within a week.
About Shopping Experience Progress
In April, we added a new payment method (Venmo) to enrich customers' payment options. In May, an estimated arrival time description was added to the temporarily out-of-stock products to facilitate users who are concerned about when they can make a purchase in the future. At the same time, all sold out and discontinued products on the website were also removed. With these changes, customers can quickly find the products they need on the website. In June, a back and memory button was added to each page of the website to make website operations more convenient. To meet our customers accessory needs, from April until now, we will put as many accessories on the shelves as possible during our monthly Flash sales. In July, Olight will also take a series of measures to optimize the website and customer experience. Stay tuned!
About Logistics Dimension Progress
The American VA Center has been built and put into operation. An average of 3.96 days from order placement to receipt has been reached.