R50 Pro Seeker LE
● Large heavy duty industrial silicone switch with built in red low battery indicator
● One of the most compact 26650 battery lights on the market. Chamferred edges for a perfect feel in hand
● Chamferred edges for a perfect feel in hand
● Custom built loss of power emergency lighting dock
- Technical Details
The R50 PRO LE (Law Enforcement) is a high-output, rechargeable side-switch LED flashlight that utilizes Olights signature magnetic charging system. The R50 Pro LE holds a Cree XHP70 LED with four light emitting cores to deliver a maximum output of 3200 lumens which delivers over three times the output of a high performance flashlight using a Cree XM-L2 LED. The included 4500mAh lithium rechargeable battery provides unprecedented power and runtimes for a light of this size. Similar to the original R50 Seeker, the light uses a translucent side switch and chamfered edges to achieve a more premium look and feel. The R50 Pro is the largest and most powerful light in Olight history to encompass our proprietary magnetic charging system that our fans have come to love so much. The R50 PRO LE is 5mm shorter in length and 700 lumens brighter than the standard R50 Seeker to make this the ultimate all around flashlight for home, travel, and the great outdoors.
The R50 PRO LE Kit (Law Enforcement) can also be charged through its dedicated R Dock for fast charging which can be installed in a patrol vehicle or attached to a wall indoors. Along with an emergency light function, the R50 PRO LE is an ideal illumination tool kit to be used for firefighters, law enforcement protection, and emergencies at home.
- - Utilizes Cree XHP70 cool white LED; light output ranges from 50 to 3200 lumens
- - Orange peel reflector paired with a slightly concave, coated lens to create a balanced beam
- - Low power/lockout indicator under the side switch that glows red when the battery is running low or being hit under lockout mode
- - Chamfered design above the side switch leaving more room for the thumb to make it easier and more comfortable for easy operation
- - Easy and convenient operation: when the light is off, press and hold the side switch to access the low light mode, double click to activate turbo, and triple click to access the strobe mode
- - Built-in 3A fast charging circuit board to work with the R Dock. It can be charged up to 80% of full capacity within 1.5 hours
- - Emergency use. When the R Dock is suddenly powered off, it can immediately turn on the flashlight under the low mode through infrared communication
- - Convenient installation. With the installation kit provided, it can easily be mounted and charged up in a vehicle or attached to a wall indoors
INSIDE THE BOX:
- R50 Pro Seeker LE Flashlight (including battery)
- R Dock
- Installing accessories (with magic patches) x 2
- Wall plugs x 8 Screws TA3*15 x 8
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape with magic patch x2
- DC 12V 1.5A Car Charger
- DC 12V 1.5A AC Adapter
- AC Adapter Cable with plug
- Instruction Manual
|Beam Distance (ft)||820|
|Beam Distance (m)||250|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||3200|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised 26650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||15600|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Large size (Deodorant Spray / Coke Can)|
|Series||Series R (Rechargeable, Heavy Duty)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||3200|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
3200 lumeni (~1000lm);
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||1500|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
1500 lumeni (~1000lm);
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||262 / 9.24|
|Length (mm / in)||128 / 5.03|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||42 / 1.65|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||32 / 1.25|
|Packaging||Carton gift box|
|Use||search and rescue, industrial, heavy-duty, security, police, self defence|
- This light is friggin BRIGHT! My favorite light so far. I also love the feature on the dock that automatically turns the light on when the power goes off. Perfect light for preppers or people who like to be prepared for anything. Surprisingly long run times. Nice little light, I love it.
- Olight continues to amaze me with their products. I absolutely love this light. Size, fit, rechargeable & quality is exactly what I expect from Olight. Simple ease of operation & can take from home to vehicle with the charging cables included. Whether you are in law enforcement or just a civilian looking for a great all around light, this one is for you!
- I bought this light in 2016 and have now had it long enough to give a review. The light is excellent. I use it everday as a Professional Inspector. So I have to relie on a good light to do my job. This is my prefered light for everday use. The only problem I have with the light is that when ever I find myself having to use the 3200 lumen setting on the light regularly, the battery quits working. It is ok for normal use but when I have a large crawlspace, attic or just need to light up an area with enough light to overcome the ambient light in a room, I need the 3200 lumens. Which makes it a great light if only the batteries would last. Yes I would recommend this light to anyone, but just be careful on how much you use the highest setting.
- I received the olight r50 pro a few days ago. The build quality is amazing. It's a perfect size and extremely bright. I'm very happy with my purchase. Highly recommended.
- Received the olight r50 pro a few days ago and I love it. The build quality is amazing. It's a perfect size and is extremely bright. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Highly recommended.
- I have the LE version to and love it and the wall mount. I am aware of the charging system and was before I bought it. What do I wish it had?? A tactical tailcap
Its still highly recommend
- Very nice product from Olight, small to mid size format ( smaller the i expected, nice surprise),This is one of my first lights to fill the void of not have a broad beam pattern, as most of my lights are concentrated spot the LE kit is perfect with the car mount and charging, although I always have concerns with heat during the summer causing damage. the innovation with the sensor is very unique, form my usage it is primarily used for long night walks in the neighborhood, in the past i have always used the SR10, but i have switched to the R50 for long walks for no concern with run time or heat. Oddly i find that using the car kit in the house to be very practical for power outage during storms, the auto on light feature helps from try to feel your way around in the dark looking for the flashlight.