650 mAh 3.7 Volt 16340 Battery
- Optimal for high-drain devices
- Using an innovational positive protection circuit and its positions on the positive of battery which is different from traditional circuit protecting board placement
- Over discharge current protection
- Over discharge voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overcharge protection
- Up to 500 charge and discharge cycles
- Maximum 2A constant discharging current
- Improved Battery Safety Free from Leakage of Liquid Electrolyte
- Low Battery Internal Impedance
- Type: RCR123A-650mAh
- Model No: ORB-163P06
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Capacity (mAh): 650mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Charge Current: 650mA
- Maximum Discharge Current: 2A
- Charge Current: 300mA recommended
- Charging Cycle: 500
- Weight: 17.7g
- Dimensions （Diameter x Height）: 17 × 34 mm
*Cannot be charged in the S10R Baton III
Rechargeable batteries are warranted for one year from the date of purchase.
|Rechargeable Battery Type||RCR123A|
Good Battery Good PriceBought a few sets of these to go along with a couple PL-2 Valkyrie lights I got. Great batteries that do everything I would expect them to do although the don't last as long as the non-recharable CR123A's but that's to be expected as they are 3.7v 650mah VS 3.0v 1600mah.
Great value!!!After buying viridean non rechargeable batteries for years. I will never buy another non recharging Battery again. These are amazing!!!! Great long lasting battery that you can recharge for a great great value. You won’t be sorry you bought these!!!!
They workI use an Olight M1T Raider everyday. Buying these rechargeable batteries was a great buy. I carry 3 of them with me all times. When starts to die out, Just replace it with a charged one and keeping going.
Write Your Own Review