● 2,000 lumens with cool white LED
● Magnetic charging
● Three-color battery level indicator
- Technical Details
The Baton Pro is the newest version of our portable, rechargeable side-switch LED flashlight. Powered by a single 3500mAh 18650 customized lithium rechargeable battery and a high-efficiency LED, the Baton Pro delivers a maximum output of 2000 lumens.
● Three-color power level indication
● 3D texture milling pattern
● Cool white high performance LED and magnetic USB charging
|Beam Distance (ft)||433|
|Beam Distance (m)||132|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||2000|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised 3500mAh 18650(included)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||4350|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR Optic Lens|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series Baton Series(Camping & Hiking & Mountaineering Home)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||2000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||120|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||30|
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||107 / 3.77|
|Length (mm / in)||108/ 4.25|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25 / 0.98|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||24 / 0.94|
|Led||High Performance LED|
|Use||Camping & Hiking & Mountaineering Home|
- Great company just an ok lightI was not really pressed with this light. It is well built and feels nice in the hands but when my S1R Baton 2 has less lumens but a better hot spot and throw I had to part with it.
- WonderfulI have many lights and from now on I will look to Olight for solutions prior to any other company....Thank you.
- Amazing Company and Product!Just picked up a Baton Pro, Received the light and had a problem with the battery holing a charge. Contacted Olight, told them the problem and within a week they sent a whole new light! I rarely write reviews but any company that stands behind their product like this deserves customer loyalty. Olight will be the ONLY flashlights I use from now on.
- WOW !Perfect Carrie in your front pocket I’m telling you this thing will light up the night like daylight. It seems like every sale that comes my way I have to buy it the products are outstanding you cannot go wrong...
- Another great OlightReceived my Baton Pro today 30 OCT 19, and after a full charge, I tested it, compared to my old, trusted, S30R Baton II. WOW! The Pro gives a larger, brighter beam than the S30R, and unlike most reviewers, I prefer the side switch to tailcap. My ONLY reason for 4 stars is the pocket clip. I prefer to carry my light lens-inside-pocket, but the new style clip is NOT secure this way. Not a dealbreaker for sure, just my opinion.
Still, a great light for EDC just like my old S30R. Another happy Olight customer!
- I wrote a wrong review before on my Baton ProIt's a great flashlight, I'm sorry, I finally read the manual and I wasn't double clicking to get the 2000 lumens so I thought it only had the other modes. Great light, please disregard my earlier one star review and to make up for that yesterday I bought another great Olight flashlight the BALDR pro, Sorry for the wrong review due to me not reading the manual. The only regret I have was not buying two BalDr pro, when they were on flash sale. but you deserve the money so I bought another not on sale. Sincerely, Alex Macar, Aquone NC 28781
- What not to say.I bought these, because I had just got the Seeker 2 in both colors, in which, the Seeker 2 became my new duty light, so as a backup light to place in my pocket, was a no brainier, I bought both colors to match, I have demostrated the functions of this light almost on an everyday basis since receiving it, people are amazed at the look, size and feel of it. I can't believe they've never heard of Olight, when I tell them about the company, they say never heard of them and ask that I write the name down, so that they can look at the website, just waiting to see what Olight will release next, for myself and other Olight owners for sure will not be disappointed.
- Just great!Really nice short range flood light. I like that Olight went with a 5 lumen moonlight level. It's actually usable in the home to see stuff with. And I already have so many 1/2 lumen moonlight lights. The 30 lumen also is great with extended run times. Ceiling bounce in the home for hurricanes or other extended power outages. 120 lumens...nice get things done level, also with a great runtime. 600...bit to high...it does heat up some. Would have preferred a slightly lower level where the light could run without any heating up. But still, not really worth dinging such a nice light on that count. 2000 lumen...really wide bright level, perfect for a quick glance around a large area.
It's a small pocketable light with great output and excellent run times. Add the magnetic charging, high capacity battery and the 3 level power indicator...a winner....five stars from me.
- Wow - What a Light!I have several different Olight models - and it is often difficult to pick a favorite. But this Baton Pro really hits the sweet spot with size, functionality, run time, and usable light output. It is easy to carry in my pocket (with clip) yet provides a tremendous amount of light. And the flood pattern of the light output is wide and smooth from edge to edge. I am unable to find any flaw with this model. It is truly a winning design from a company with a track record of producing "proven winner" products.
- Great LightLove this light! Very BRIGHT!! The clip makes it easy to clip to my cap!!
- Most Amazing LightThis light is the most amazing light I have EVER carried. Absolutely a wonderful product. Very well built and convinient charging. Olight is so amazing!
- Fantastic illumination, superb qualityUnpacking the Baton Pro reveals the pride taken by Olight in its products. Everything from the light to the accessories exudes quality and smart thinking. Even the lanyard comes with its own small threading tool, to aid its attachment to the baton. And the performance matches the appearance, as the amount of light thrown out by the small baton amazes.
- Love It!Perfectly even flood output. If you're looking for a hot spot, this ain't your light. The controls are easy to remember, you get what you want and all the other modes are still available. This is my new EDC!
- Amazing lightOrdered this light on 10/1/19 showed up 10/4/19. Got it fully charged and compared it to a few other lights I carry. The texture has a good feel. Wish the button was on the end of the light where the charger goes like all my other lights. But all in all a really good light and love the different brightness levels.
- Outrageous quality and buildPerfect EDC carry , like all olights this one is exceptional. Pros are , perfect size for pocket , magnetic charging , battery level on switch and great lighting . Cons , none . I would love to see the back switch like the warrior and maybe one more setting like 1100 lumens than i think it would be a perfect EDC . Again i love this baton pro
- Nice, but one minor flawI love Olight products. My only complaint is that they don’t have a tail cap switch, which is extremely helpful if light is being used as a self defense light where quick deployment is needed.
If this has a tail cap button, I think it would be the perfect light.