Seeker 2 Pro
● 3,200-lumen output
● Convenient L-dock included, compatible with OLIGHT S1R / S1R II / S10R III / S2R / S2R II / S30R III / H1R / H2R / M2R / Warrior X / Seeker 2 Pro
● Visual display indicators on both sides of the switch
● Milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone making it soft and anti-slip to hold
● Customized high capacity 21700 lithium rechargeable battery
- Technical Details
The Seeker 2 pro is a powerful, rechargeable side-switch LED flashlight. Powered by a single, maximum capacity, (5000mAh) 21700 customized lithium rechargeable battery, that helps this light deliver a maximum output of 3200 lumens. It uses high-quality LEDs paired with a TIR optic lens, providing a perfect medium and close-range illumination experience. The Seeker 2 pro features a large side switch located near the head of the light for comfortable thumb operation and indicators on both sides of the switch clearly display the battery power and brightness level. With milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone, the Seeker 2 pro is ergonomically designed to be extremely comfortable and provides a non-slip grip.
The Seeker 2 pro includes a 3.9 ft long 1A magnetic USB cable (The MCC1AL is compatible with OLIGHT S1R / S1R II / S10R III / S2R / S2R II / S30R III H1R / H2R / M2R / Warrior X / Seeker 2 Pro). The provided L-dock can be attached to or fixed on a wall close to a power source for quick and easy access. Compatible with most USB power sources, the magnetic charging cable is convenient to use, making it an ideal illumination kit to be used at home, outdoors, or while on duty.
Manufacturer recommendation: Install on a flat and high-density surface, mounted in the shape of an inverted "L". When charging, the flashlight and L-Dock should be setup away from high traffic areas in order to avoid being knocked loose and damaging the light or L-dock. The included MCC is 1.2 meters long to allow for easier mounting locations near a power source.
1. DO NOT drill holes into any area where electrical cables may be located. This may result in damaged wires where electrical shock, risk of injury, or even death may occur.
2. DO NOT directly attach the L-dock to the wall with 3M tape. Its adhesive strength is not powerful enough to last for a long time, the product may fall down after a period of time.
3. DO NOT install in places that are above fragile objects or surfaces, heavy objects, or people and pets. If it is mounted or used carelessly, the flashlight may fall off the magnetic base and cause damage or injury.
4. DO NOT install in flammable and explosive areas, such as oil stations, gas stations, mining sites, dust, or metal workshops.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
1.Not suitable for bumpy environments, such as in a car.
|Beam Distance (ft)||820|
|Beam Distance (m)||250|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||3200|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customized rechargeable 21700, 5000mAh 3.6v Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||15600|
|Light Form||Perfect medium and close-range illumination experience.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR optic lens|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series Seeker (Household & Outdoors & Law Enforcement)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||3200|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
3200 lumens (2minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (150 minutes)
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||1200|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
1200 lumens (110 minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (30 minutes)
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
300 lumens (9.5 hours)
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||50|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||50 lumens (50 hours)|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
5 lumen (12 days)
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||198 / 6.98|
|Length (mm / in)||128 / 5.04|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||35 / 1.38|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||28 / 1.1|
|Use||Household & Outdoors & Law Enforcement|
- Awesome light, but..I love this flashlight and my other olight flshlights. The only other thing I would love to see is the flashlights memory staying in place when you turn it off and not reset back to level 2 or med 1. I hate having to turn the light on, and holding the button down again to bring it back up to the lumens I need (In almost all cases it is high or level 3, the one directly below turbo). Other than that its a great light just wish that the memory would stay permanent.
- Very bright and nice light, but could be even betterFirst off, this light is BRIGHT! Prior to this 3200 LU monster, my brightest light was the Nitecore EC4S at 2150 LU. I wasn't sure if I would notice the difference, but you can definitely see the extra 1000 LU. The beam is slightly on the warm side (no obvious bluish-white tint) and there is a wide center spot. The spill light is VERY wide and bright, making this torch a floody as opposed to a thrower. If you hold your hand in front of the lens on turbo, the beam will become too hot on your hand in about five seconds. The head will become too hot to hold in about 45 seconds. The spacing between the levels is good at 5, 50, 300, 1200 and 3200 LU. Even with the step-down to 600 LU, it is still bright enough for most tasks. I found turbo ramped down to 600 LU after just 1 min and 45 secs. I would have liked to see the step-down not be so drastic. Turbo does not work when the battery meter reads only two green lights. Runtimes were less than advertised on all of the levels. Expect about 20% less across the board on the fully charged Olight 21700 battery.
The attention to detail is impressive. I especially like the LED lights that show the battery power remaining and the mode you are in. The lock-out is easy to use. UI is simple. The grippy inserts and finger grooves are very helpful. The blue ring on the bezel is a nice Olight touch, but some crenelating would be even better. What little crenelating it has is basically useless for striking or even seeing if the light is on while standing lens-down. The tailcap threads are machined well and cross-threading is not an issue. Also nice is the length of the charging cables. They are 47" long.
There are a few things I would like to have seen though. It NEEDS an anti-roll bezel, otherwise, it will roll and roll and roll. Even the Olight R50 Seeker has indents at the switch and opposite the switch to prevent rolling. For the price point and quality of the light, I would have expected to have a lanyard included, especially since there is a very small hole for one. I used a lanyard from another Olight flashlight on my Seeker 2 Pro. Using a lanyard helps a little in keeping the light from rolling. A strong belt clip would be a nice option as well. I would rather have an included lanyard instead of the two round foam inserts to cover the screw heads for the L-bracket mount or the two wire clips. The threads on the tailcap make it easy to screw the tailcap on and off without any cross-threading. But if the tailcap is not completely screwed on as tight as it will go, the light will not function. I wish there was a little leeway before the light was disabled, but since there are no spring contacts in the light, this is the case. The holster is well-made, but I feel Olight was trying to get too cute with the closure flap. Its basically a 2-step process to open and close it. You have to press in slightly and then slide the flap up. Same for closing. You have to make sure you have the flap in the slot before you can push it in the rest of the way to lock it in place. A simple velcro closure would have been so much easier and just as effective in closing the holster. Also, the inside of the holster is very snug. If a lanyard is used, it and the rubber grips makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to get it into the holster. It fits better without any type of lanyard. I feel the holster should have been made with a little wider diameter on the inside to make it easier to get the light in and out of it. The customized 21700 battery can only be charged while inside the light. Olight does this with their rechargeable lights and it has its advantages, but I would rather have the option to charge the battery in a charger too. Sure, a USB charging cable is useful and convenient, but the ability to charge a spare battery in an external charger while not having to tie up the Seeker 2 Pro to a charging session would have been great. In addition to that, the 21700 battery is so long and has a black collar around the positive tip, it won't fit in any of the four chargers I own, (Nitecore SC4, D4, new and old i2). Using an external charger would result in faster charging times too. At 50%, the 21700 battery still took five hours to reach 100%. At under 10% charge remaining, you can expect about 8 hours before you get back to 100%. Since the 21700 battery is customized, it has both positive and negative contacts at the button end. This means a spare battery would have to be an Olight brand battery if you're going to use the built-in charging method. I don't have a 21700 battery of a different brand so I don't know if such a battery would work in the Seeker 2 Pro or not. If you use the L-bracket, the Seeker 2 Pro can easily be knocked off the magnetic mount and drop. It will not hold the light horizontally. The light is top-heavy so a fall could damage it or even damage anything that may be directly below it.
Overall, this light is impressive. I'm glad I got it as a bundle during the flash sale.
- Best of the best!My favorite flashlight I own and I have quite a few!