R50 Pro Seeker
● Industrial silicone switch with built-in red low battery indicator
● One of the most compact 26650 battery lights on the market.
● Chamfered edges for a perfect feel in hand
● Lock-out function to prevent accident activation
- Technical Details
The R50 PRO is a high-output, rechargeable side-switch LED flashlight that utilizes Olights signature magnetic charging system. The R50 Pro holds a Cree XHP70 LED with four light emitting cores to deliver a maximum output of 3200 lumens which delivers over three times the output of a high performance flashlight using a Cree XM-L2 LED. The included 4500mAh lithium rechargeable battery provides unprecedented power and runtimes for a light of this size. Similar to the original R50 Seeker, the light uses a translucent side switch and chamfered edges to achieve a more premium look and feel. The R50 Pro is the largest and most powerful light in Olight history to encompass our proprietary magnetic charging system that our fans have come to love so much. The R50 PRO LE is 5mm shorter in length and 700 lumens brighter than the standard R50 Seeker to make this the ultimate all around flashlight for home, travel, and the great outdoors.
- Features a Cree XLamp XHP50 LED, maximum output of 2500 lumens,and runtime up to 50 hours.
- Side switch cycles through three brightness levels. double click access to Turbo while triple click access to Strobe.
- Multi-function side switch featuring a battery power indicator which glows red when battery runs low.
- automatically returns to your last brightness level from the off position with the built in memory function.
- Built-in rechargeable 26650 4500mAh lithium battery with charging cable included.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
- Ergonomic design with chamfered edges for a comfortable feel in the hand.
- Lock-out function to prevent accident activation.
- Waterproof up to 2 meters.
|Beam Distance (ft)||820|
|Beam Distance (m)||250|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||3200|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised 26650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||15600|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Large size (Deodorant Spray / Coke Can)|
|Series||Series R (Rechargeable, Heavy Duty)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||3200|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
3200 lumens (~1000lm);
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||1500|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
1500 lumens (~1000lm);
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||262 / 9.24|
|Length (mm / in)||128 / 5.03|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||42 / 1.65|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||32 / 1.25|
|Packaging||Carton gift box|
|Use||search and rescue, industrial, heavy-duty, security, police, self defence|
- AwesomeAmazing light with great gear. Olight is all I buy!
- Seeker 2 Pro is a much better light.I have had a Seeker 2 Pro for some time. Rubber grip, status lights around switch, hard white light on full, true moonlight dim, all great. The R50 Seeker LE is primitive. Clunky and hard, moonlight is not, full bright is yellowish compared to Seeker Pro 2. Would be a good light if not for the Seeker Pro 2. As it stands it needs to be retired.
- amazing flashlight for the pricethis flashlights works really well fits perfectly in my hand and it's super bright
- Just a great general purpose light. It is not a thrower, it is not a flood, but rather a nice combination on the two. Very wide spill, but still a focused hotspot. If you are looking for a light that is pretty close to perfect, this is it.
- I have had this for a year now and use it every morning while letting my dogs out. It is amazing!! Love the different light levels and the magneting charger is the bees knees!! Highly recommended and worth the money.
- The R50 Pro Seeker is my favorite Olight, of the 5 different Olight models I own! I took it in a cave tour on vacation this summer, and it made the guide's baseball-bat length D-cell light look like a candle. Can anyone tell me what the amp-draw on the battery is on turbo 3200 Lumens?
- Super reliable flashlight, had it for almost a year. I like the charger.
- This is my fifth Olight but my first 26650 light. I thought the R50 Pro would be bulky compared to the 18650 lights that I have. But I was wrong. This light is just perfect. Although it is not as "EDC-able" as my S30R Javelot, this has been my primary light for the past months. Highly recommended!
- Awsome light I've have several olight and thus one by far is the best one I've owned
- I've always been a olight fan I have several of their lights and they all work great bit this r50 seeker pro is amazing very well built
- Love this light. Great easy to control. Shines bright or low love it . Telling everyone about it. Anytime you all need a product tester I'm available.
- This light is the total package! The brightness of 3,200 lumens is incredible and the magnetic charging tab with USB connector is briliant! I'm giving all my customers OLIGHT products for Christmas gifts. Thanks OLIGHT and happy holidays !!
- Excellent release from OLIGHT! The complete package is very nice. The magnetic charging system on the R50 Seeker Pro is such an added benefit. Includes the magnet charge usb cable and AC outlet usb adapter plug. Very impressed with the sheath/holster, excellent fit and quality. The crazy high lumen output of 3,200 is impressive and beyond bright. Overall a great light with all the features and quality you'd expect with additions that set it apart from the already great R50 Seeker standard model. Worth the upgrade. Thanks OLIGHT!