S1R II Cu
● 1,000-lumen output
● Body built for grip: Small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and feel
● Three-color power level indications to indicate the power levels
● The MCC charger is compatible with all existing rechargeable flashlights and headlamps using this charging method
- Technical Details
The S1R Baton II Eternal is the limited solid raw copper edition of the new S1R Baton II, which is the first of Olight’s new generation of single CR123A/RCR123A powered rechargeable side-switch EDC flashlights. It comes with 4-level brightness modes plus Moonlight and Strobe with an output ranging from 0.5 lumens to 1000 lumens. The upgraded TIR optic lens pushes the beam to a new level with unmatched clarity and a balanced hotspot. While retaining the classic look of the Baton series, the S1R Baton II Eternal features an articulate texturized body pattern that provides a great feel resulting in a firmer grip. The S1R II Eternal also come with an upgraded MCC II magnetic USB charging cable that is thinner and compatible with all existing Olight MCC rechargeable products. This premium material edition flashlights reflect our refined design, craftsmanship, assembly, and PVD processing technology. The perfect holiday gift is here!
*This product will show oxidation and patina over time
*The S1R Baton II Eternal edition features a 1,000 lumen max output cool white LED. 6500K.
|Beam Distance (ft)||476|
|Beam Distance (m)||145|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1000|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised RCR123A IMR|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5250|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
1. Huge output: With the help of the all new customized 10C discharge current lithium-manganese battery, the Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Eternal deliver a massive output up to 1,000 lumens and the Winter up to 850 lumens in a small pocket light
2. Body built for grip: Small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and feel.
3. Premium beam: Perfectly balanced hot spot for optimal clarity and a soft transition to maintain comfortable vision during use.
4. Three-color power level indication: Once the light is turned on, the power indicator located in the center of the side switch shows the power level in three colors (Green: Power>60%, Yellow: Power is between 10% and 60%; Red: Power<10%).
5. Highly efficient MCC II charger: This round-edged magnetic USB charger is not only 13% thinner than the previous MCC but is also compatible with all existing rechargeable flashlights and headlamps(MCC II is not compatible with R50 Pro and PL MINI) using this charging method. The new MCC II provides another fast charging solution to future Olight products with high capacity batteries.
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
1000 lumens (1.5 minutes) then drops to 300 lumens (37 minutes)
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
600 lumens (1.5 minutes) then drops to 300 lumens (45 minutes)
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||
60 lumens (3 hours and 40 minutes)
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||
0.5 lumen (8 days)
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||62 / 2.19|
|Length (mm / in)||63 / 2.48|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.82|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.82|
|Led||Cree XM-L2 CW|
|Use||everyday carry , key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- Got this light Thanksgiving night when they had sale going on. Shipping was fast plus I got free i3e keychain light. This is my 3rd Olight and this copper S1R II is amazing. Carried it everyday since it came in. It fits perfect in that little 3rd pocket on my jeans. It’s plenty bright, easy to use, and looks great! Thanks Olight, love it.
- Great light with a ton of output, Very Bright and the copper is Awsome and will look better as it gets used, has a good weight to it but not to heavy And the battery seems to last forever.
- Great little light. I carry the S1R 11 as my edc light. This copper version is just beautiful ! Feels great just holding it. I guess it will be my edc “ dress” light
- I purchased this flashlight to be my EDC flashlight during the Black Friday sale. It arrived in good time, and I have been using it for about two weeks now. The packaging was beautiful, and the unboxing experience was enjoyable. The light's three modes have proven useful, especially the easily-accessed moonlight mode. The "cool white" beam color is not as bad as everyone says...it lights up everything clearly and has a great hotspot. It holds a charge for a while, and charges quickly and easily with the magnetic attachment. It is already starting to acquire a unique patina, which is exactly what copper should do. The clip is strong and is holding up well. It is a bit heavier than the aluminum and titanium versions of the light, but that said the weight is satisfying and the magnet still holds it securely to any steel surface. Overall, I rate this 5/5 stars, and I'm sure the light will be staying with me for quite a while.
- I love it, I love it, I love it! I love the weight of the copper, I love the output, and I love the controls.
- Great Little light with the right amount of heft. 10/10