S2R Baton II
● CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens
● Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable
● Three-color power level indication show the power levels
● Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam
● Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light
- Technical Details
The S2R Baton II is the upgraded version of the popular S2R Baton predecessor.
It has a compact build (5% shorter than S2R Baton) for easy grip and portability.
The light can produce a maximum output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lens that produces a perfectly balanced beam.
It has several modes to choose from including three standard modes, turbo, moonlight, and strobe.
The S2R Baton II features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you always know when to charge. It boasts a new MCC II magnetic charging system to ensure faster charging in a smaller form factor.
The S2R II also features a dual direction pocket clip for enhanced everyday carry.
- CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens.
- Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable.
- Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge. Indicator glowing green (Battery remaining>70 % ), indicator glowing yellow(Battery remaining 15-70%), indicator glowing red (Battery remaining<15%).
- Portable faster charging MCC II USB charging cable provided in the package.
- Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam.
- Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light.
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels, plus a strobe mode.
|Beam Distance (ft)||443|
|Beam Distance (m)||135|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1150|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised 18650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||4600|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1150|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||120|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||98.5 / 3.47|
|Length (mm / in)||100 / 3.94|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.91|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.91|
|Led||Luminus SST-40 CW LED|
|Use||everyday carry , key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- Great EDCI really like this light and have used it as my EDC for the past several months. My only wish is that it offered the capability to reverse the pocket clip so that it could be deep pocket carried with the lens down. I’ve scratched the lens due to it being carried with the lens up.
- Great EDC FlashlightI originally bought the M2T Warrior and used that for a while since it had great tactical features. While it's an amazing flashlight, obviously it was a little too big. So I ended up buying the S2R II Baton and it's perfect. I EDC this flashlight every day and use it every day. The battery life is great as well, I've had this light for about 4 months and I've charged it only once or twice. Perfect flashlight, great features. I would definitely buy more.
- The Chosen OneThis was my first Olight. I didn't get it because it was the best for one thing. I got it because it does some of everything and it does it for a long time. Out of all my lights it may not be my absolute favorite to look at but no matter where I go or what I'm doing I never leave my house without this particular light. I keep my S1r II for a back up or if I'm going to need a head lamp at work or something but The S2R baton II never fails and I use it EVERY DAY and only charge between it every couple weeks to a month. I always know it will last as long as I need it. I just look forward to having it come in other colors or matals. Desert tan or a titanium version would be amazing.
- First Olight which had evertyhing perfect for meI have two now. I use them for EDC for work. I work in professional services for datacom and telecom. I use the magnet when pulling wire in the ceiling to locate my target for the pull. I use it in server racks. I use under desks looking the jack on the wall. I'm going to try the small version on this Labor Day flash sale. PLEASE Olight, make more of this in different finishes.
- Best EDC Ever?I own and have tried many different flashlights looking for the perfect flashlight to carry every day. I was leery of the lens up carry, but have come to love it. On other flashlights when the switch is accidentally pressed you have no idea your light is on – not so with the S2R Baton II! Speaking of accidentally turning it on, with all the other lights I’ve carried this has been a problem. I have never had an accidental turning on of my Baton. Props for the switch placement. The battery also lasts forever! I absolutely love this light and all my other flashlights are jealous of my OLIGHT. This was the first of my now 5 OLIGHTS. Love them all.
- Great EDC, Never lost poeerThis light & my S1R2 is defenitly my every day carry, I've always got an S1R1 or S1R2 on me, and at night I've usually got the S2R2 because of the runtime. I have had no problems with any of these lights, except the battery light is a little dim on the S2R2, it's a little off center under the button ,to the left, but still works correctly. Not a problem worth sending it in or back!.
- A Fine Lighting InstrumentThe S2R Baton II is a high quality, feature packed, lighting instrument. All Olights actually output the lumens that are advertised. I have measured every Olight that I own and they all equal to or slightly exceed their advertised outputs in lumens. This is a bright, rugged and reliable flashlight. It is great for EDC, as a car light or as a nightstand light for use in an emergency power outage. I love the magnetic tail cap and the unique magnetic tail cap USB charger. A must have flashlight for the enthusiast or for anyone desiring a versatile and reliable compact powerhouse.
- One of many in my Olight fleetThe S2R Baton 2 is one of the flashlights I keep around the house for taking the dog out at nighttime. Lights up the backyard completely, and holds a charge for months. The magnetic tailcap and pocket clip give you some nice hands-free options (attach it to your baseball hat for a makeshift headlamp!). This could also make a great EDC light, bedside “bump in the night” light or bug-out bag light. This one is kind of all-purpose!
- New FavoriteThis light is my daily go to light. Fits great in your hand and really bright. Great for sll occasions.
- My go to light.I can’t help but love this thing. I have to admit, I like the Seeker II better but find always find myself picking this one up instead. It works well. It’s a great size, has great features and is one of the best lights I own. There’s just no negative features.
- ExcellentThis is my go-to light for EDC and nightstand. It’s plenty bright and I loke the run times afforded by the 18650 format. It has survived a few modest drops onto concrete. I took it caving and was amazed; everyone was asking about it.
IMO it has the best price-to-performance ratio in the Olight brand. I just bought a second one.
- S2R. Baton 11I was extremely impressed with the light as to how much light brightness it gave out spot and flood. 1150 lumens in such a small flashlight, Olight you nocked this light out of the park great job and great quality and workmanship continue the great work you do, Stan.
- Amazing Flashlight!!This is now the 7th flashlight i own from Olight and it is one of the best. The size is perfect for EDC and the light this thing throws is just insane, i look forward to caring this light for years!!
- Excellent EDCI have carried this life everyday now for several months. Have not had one issue with it yet. Would recommend this light for anyone who is looking for a good EDC flashlight. Very bright on turbo mode.
- Best EDC light out thereI carry one of these every day, working maintenance in a factory. It's held up for over a year, still has amazing run time, hardly ever charge it. Turbo mode is too bright for all but the most demanding jobs, so it lasts even longer. I managed to loose it mowing and after looking for a week or gave up and bought another. Next mow I must have ran it over with the tire...when I passed by again I saw it lit up in the grass (in broad daylight) and it was still fine after being rained on all week (and ran over). I went back to carrying that one and it still runs perfect.
- Excellent for EDCThis like Olight's many other offerings is great quality for value I usually switch between this and the S1R for carry and I keep one of these lights in both vehicles. This is one light you can't go wrong with owning.
- WowI only wish it came in 3000K!
- S2R Baton III purchased this light on a flashsale that my buddy told me about. I am glad he did, this light is very handy and is in my pocket everyday. I never thought I would EDC a flashlight but Olight has changed that. Amazing quality and very intuitive to use.
- This is my workhorse daily carry. If you need long run time in a small package this is my suggestion. I just tested mine with an old regular 18650 and it worked fine, but obviously can't be charged in the light. I love this light!
- A very good light. Really. Aggressive grip texturing gives great tactile control over a very small package that could otherwise get lost in your hand. Unbelievable amount of light from something so small. sizable spill with a focused hot spot. if you prefer a smaller light that is still very bright, this light should be on your list. only criticism is the on/off switch, it's hard to feel in the dark, it could be improved on.
- First olight I ever bought and shortly after bought 4 more other products. This one seems like the best out of the ones I bought, even better than the pro seeker that I got. Will be aiming for the marauder soon.
- I bought this light during the Black Friday sale to replace my previous EDC light. Very bright and durable I use it at work for checking damage on vehicles for Valet and work I do in the garage, at home my apartment complex isn’t well lit and this lights it up extremely well. At home when the lights have gone out for the night I love the moonlight mode, provides just enough light to see without messing up my night vision when turn the light back out. My only complaint is I wish that the heat sinking was a bit better on turbo mode, all others it stays cool to the touch. Great light overall for my first Olight product and plan on getting more.
- Purpose of use: Security/Everyday Carry
To be completely honest this is the best flashlight I've ever owned, the brightest is amazing for the size. Great quality I use it to clear a school at 6:30am in the morning before the kids arrive while it's still dark outside.
- Bad ass light!!! I can't put it down! I aggravate every one around me trying to give them light.
- I love this little light works great, it's now part of my EDC and first time carrying a light period plus I don't even notice is there big plus. So I'll will be recommending this light to everyone. 2 thumbs up
- I purchased this during a flash sale a few weeks ago to replace a competitor’s light that broke and I couldn’t get support from the company. I use that at my job as a service advisor for a high end car company. I am extremely glad I bought this because of the multiple brightness levels and rechargeability. I have no worries that this will serve me well for many years to come!! Thanks Olight, for a quality product I can rely on!
- If your reading these reviews.....just pull the trigger and buy it! Light is awesome. I have zero negative to say about any of Olight's products. Granted I have not had them long but top notch quality!
- An immense amount of light from a very small package. Easily lights up an entire room. Nice spill, good hotspot, overall a nice wide beam. In my nightstand right next to my personal defense.
- I’m fairly new to Olight and I must say I love them already!! The S2Rll is a great EDC light and very bright I love the magnetic end! I bought it the day it was released and have already used it multiple times. U will not be disappointed if u decide to buy this light!
- Excellent little light with surprisingly long run times. Very convenient charging. In my top 5 olight flashlights. Worth every penny.
- Good build quality, nearly Indestructable, super bright, charger makes a solid connection.
- I finally got tired of spending $10 here and $15 there thinking I was going to get a decent EDC flashlight. So when I had the chance to finally get a good flashlight I went for this one.
I am not disappointed. The quality is top notch. And the different lighting features by only using one button are fantastic.
Plenty of light for such a small package.
I will be back for more flashlights as my wallet permits! Thank you for such a high quality product!
- Wow! You guys nailed this one out of the park... the size is perfect, it's blindingly bright, and the anodized blue clip really sets it apart from other. I am a USMC combat veteran, and I wish I had this while deployed. Keep up the great work, and God Bless. Semper Fi.
Btw- this is my 21st OLight ;)
- Just received this today, did my first impressions and review video and let me tell you how impressed I was! Very good quality and perfect attention to detail. This light exceeded my expectations that’s for sure. For the price you pay you will not be dissatisfied.
- Great light with tons of output (1150 lumens). Love the new design and the blue clip makes it look great! Magnetic charging to the tail cap works amazing.
- Love the first one, still going strong after all the abuse from being on the job everyday.
I'm sure the Baton II won't disappoint.