Seeker 2 Pro-Black
● 3,200-lumen output
● Convenient L-dock included, compatible with OLIGHT S1R / S1R II / S10R III / S2R / S2R II / S30R III / H1R / H2R / M2R / Warrior X / Seeker 2 Pro
● Visual display indicators on both sides of the switch
● Milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone making it soft and anti-slip to hold
● Customized high capacity 21700 lithium rechargeable battery
- Technical Details
The Seeker 2 pro is a powerful, rechargeable side-switch LED flashlight. Powered by a single, maximum capacity, (5000mAh) 21700 customized lithium rechargeable battery, that helps this light deliver a maximum output of 3200 lumens. It uses high-quality LEDs paired with a TIR optic lens, providing a perfect medium and close-range illumination experience. The Seeker 2 pro features a large side switch located near the head of the light for comfortable thumb operation and indicators on both sides of the switch clearly display the battery power and brightness level. With milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone, the Seeker 2 pro is ergonomically designed to be extremely comfortable and provides a non-slip grip.
The Seeker 2 pro includes a 3.9 ft long 1A magnetic USB cable (The MCC1AL is compatible with OLIGHT S1R / S1R II / S10R III / S2R / S2R II / S30R III H1R / H2R / M2R / Warrior X / Seeker 2 Pro). The provided L-dock can be attached to or fixed on a wall close to a power source for quick and easy access. Compatible with most USB power sources, the magnetic charging cable is convenient to use, making it an ideal illumination kit to be used at home, outdoors, or while on duty.
Manufacturer recommendation: Install on a flat and high-density surface, mounted in the shape of an inverted "L". When charging, the flashlight and L-Dock should be setup away from high traffic areas in order to avoid being knocked loose and damaging the light or L-dock. The included MCC is 1.2 meters long to allow for easier mounting locations near a power source.
1. DO NOT drill holes into any area where electrical cables may be located. This may result in damaged wires where electrical shock, risk of injury, or even death may occur.
2. DO NOT directly attach the L-dock to the wall with 3M tape. Its adhesive strength is not powerful enough to last for a long time, the product may fall down after a period of time.
3. DO NOT install in places that are above fragile objects or surfaces, heavy objects, or people and pets. If it is mounted or used carelessly, the flashlight may fall off the magnetic base and cause damage or injury.
4. DO NOT install in flammable and explosive areas, such as oil stations, gas stations, mining sites, dust, or metal workshops.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
1.Not suitable for bumpy environments, such as in a car.
|Beam Distance (ft)||820|
|Beam Distance (m)||250|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||3200|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customized rechargeable 21700, 5000mAh 3.6v Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||15600|
|Light Form||Perfect medium and close-range illumination experience.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR optic lens|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series Seeker (Household & Outdoors & Law Enforcement)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||3200|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
3200 lumens (2minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (150 minutes)
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||1200|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
1200 lumens (110 minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (30 minutes)
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
300 lumens (9.5 hours)
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||50|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||50 lumens (50 hours)|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
5 lumen (12 days)
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||198 / 6.98|
|Length (mm / in)||128 / 5.04|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||35 / 1.38|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||28 / 1.1|
|Use||Household & Outdoors & Law Enforcement|
- Limited edition Orange Epic flashlight !!!!!!!!!!!!!This flashlight is epic. It comes with everything you need and the Lumens out-put of 3200 is awesome !!!!!!!! It's my New favorite Olight flashlight that i have ever bought. I love the ergonomics an how easy it is to use. Also the way that Olight package it is So Cool, when you open it up. This Seeker 2 Pro flashlight lights my whole backyard like i have " The Power" of the sun in my hand. It's just a Epic flashlight. 5 Stars !!!!!!!!!!! I bought the Limited Edition Orange one
- Best light everThis the best, & brightest light I ever owed. Olight is the best flash light company hands down!!
- Worth every pennyThis is an extremely great light, if you are looking for just one light get it without overthinking it. I live in Puerto Rico, 2 years ago we were struck by Hurricane Maria. Since then our electric infrastructure has been very poor, we get power outages every time ir rains. This light has enough power to light up my whole block, you can have it all day in rainy weather and it will push through it. I won't lie, it is a little bit bulky but if you don't mind it, you have a great 21700 battery and it can last a whole lot of time without having to recharge it. GET THIS LIGHT YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED AT ALL!
- Great Service, Product as describedThis light has great build quality and is perfect for the application I use it for. Household light that is all ways charged and ready at a moments notice. Small form factor, powerful light, with a very intuitive interface.
- Great light worth the moneyThis flashlight is amazing worth every penny. You will not have to buy another flashlight. The kit it comes with is extremely nifty. Comes with a great warranty as well. I will be buying more stuff from olight for sure. Price is high on some items but you get what you pay for. These guys don’t play around when it comes to flashlight.
- Seeker 2loved it
- This thing is hand down the best light I’ve ever owned.I can’t say enough about this light. It’s amazing. It’s built well with amazing features. I love the light levels, even the moonlight setting. The lockout, the rechargeable battery, etc. it’s truly a great light. I’d like to attach a lanyard to it but if I do that, it won’t fit in the case so it’s one or the other. I’ve found I don’t use the dock but maybe it’s a habit thing. I usually just put it on the desk attached to the charging cable. I love the fact that my charging cable will work on other Olights. I don’t like the fact that there’s not a charger included but that’s not a deal killer. It’s worth the price but you could wait for a flash sale if the price is stopping you.
- Small powerful flashlightThis is an incredibly bright flashlight! I love the visual feedback for the battery strength and brightness. The magnetic charging end is great, and I cannot believe how well built this flashlight is. OLIGHT is my new favorite manufacturer.
- Great lightI love this light I carry it in my pocket as an EDC, I love the grip on it and the brightness of the light, couldn’t be happier thanks olight
- super brighteasy to use an excellent quality.
- Very bright, but could be betterFirst off, this light is BRIGHT! Prior to this 3200 LU monster, my brightest light was the Nitecore EC4S at 2150 LU. I wasn't sure if I would notice the difference, but you can definitely see the extra 1000 LU. The beam is slightly on the warm side (no obvious bluish-white tint) and there is a wide center spot. The spill light is VERY wide and bright, making this torch a floody as opposed to a thrower. If you hold your hand in front of the lens on turbo, the beam will become too hot on your hand in about five seconds. The head will become too hot to hold in about 45 seconds. The spacing between the levels is good at 5, 50, 300, 1200 and 3200 LU. Even with the step-down to 600 LU, it is still bright enough for most tasks. I found turbo ramped down to 600 LU after just 1 min and 45 secs. I would have liked to see the step-down not be so drastic. Turbo does not work when the battery meter reads only two green lights. Runtimes were less than advertised on all of the levels. Expect about 20% less across the board on the fully charged Olight 21700 battery.
The attention to detail is impressive. I especially like the LED lights that show the battery power remaining and the mode you are in. The lock-out is easy to use. UI is simple. The grippy inserts and finger grooves are very helpful. The blue ring on the bezel is a nice Olight touch, but some crenelating would be even better. What little crenelating it has is basically useless for striking or even seeing if the light is on while standing lens-down. The tailcap threads are machined well and cross-threading is not an issue. Also nice is the length of the charging cables. They are 47" long.
There are a few things I would like to have seen though. It NEEDS an anti-roll bezel, otherwise, it will roll and roll and roll. Even the Olight R50 Seeker has indents at the switch and opposite the switch to prevent rolling. For the price point and quality of the light, I would have expected to have a lanyard included, especially since there is a very small hole for one. I used a lanyard from another Olight flashlight on my Seeker 2 Pro. Using a lanyard helps a little in keeping the light from rolling. A strong belt clip would be a nice option as well. I would rather have an included lanyard instead of the two round foam inserts to cover the screw heads for the L-bracket mount or the two wire clips. The threads on the tailcap make it easy to screw the tailcap on and off without any cross-threading. But if the tailcap is not completely screwed on as tight as it will go, the light will not function. I wish there was a little leeway before the light was disabled, but since there are no spring contacts in the light, this is the case. The holster is well-made, but I feel Olight was trying to get too cute with the closure flap. Its basically a 2-step process to open and close it. You have to press in slightly and then slide the flap up. Same for closing. You have to make sure you have the flap in the slot before you can push it in the rest of the way to lock it in place. A simple velcro closure would have been so much easier and just as effective in closing the holster. Also, the inside of the holster is very snug. If a lanyard is used, it and the rubber grips makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to get it into the holster. It fits better without any type of lanyard. I feel the holster should have been made with a little wider diameter on the inside to make it easier to get the light in and out of it. The customized 21700 battery can only be charged while inside the light. Olight does this with their rechargeable lights and it has its advantages, but I would rather have the option to charge the battery in a charger too. Sure, a USB charging cable is useful and convenient, but the ability to charge a spare battery in an external charger while not having to tie up the Seeker 2 Pro to a charging session would have been great. In addition to that, the 21700 battery is so long and has a black collar around the positive tip, it won't fit in any of the four chargers I own, (Nitecore SC4, D4, new and old i2). Using an external charger would result in faster charging times too. At 50%, the 21700 battery still took five hours to reach 100%. At under 10% charge remaining, you can expect about 8 hours before you get back to 100%. Since the 21700 battery is customized, it has both positive and negative contacts at the button end. This means a spare battery would have to be an Olight brand battery if you're going to use the built-in charging method. I don't have a 21700 battery of a different brand so I don't now if such a battery would work in the Seeker 2 Pro or not. If you use the L-bracket, the Seeker 2 Pro can easily be knocked off the magnetic mount and drop. It will not hold the light horizontally. The light is top-heavy so a fall could damage it or even damage anything that may be directly below it.
Overall, this light is impressive. I'm glad I got it as a bundle during the flash sale.
- One bright light!Keep this in the bedroom for my wife at night. I am gone overnight and she loves the floodiness of the light, and how it will light up the field next to us.
- if i could give it 6 stars i wouldi am an EMT and an industrial mechanic. i work in varying harsh conditions at both jobs. this light is incredible. the turbo setting can light up a completely dark basement. the battery life is impressive. i did not have to charge it for 3 days the first time i used it. a special thanks to olight for taking care of first responders. it is much appreciated. i am surely going to melt my credit card on the july sale coming up.
- My new EDC for workI’m going to be honest, I haven’t put to much thought into ever needing a quality flashlight. I have always been that guy that buys those multi pack of led flashlights at your local box store. It wasn’t until I started my new career as a parcel driver for one of the big three. I found that I needed a flashlight everyday. The back of the truck can get pretty dark sometimes even with the lights in on. So I was struggling to read shipping labels, the bargain flashlight I had been using Worked fine. but seeing as I’m moving and climbing in and out of a truck or reholstering my flashlight. The light I use get pretty beat up, and usually ends up in the trash within a couple months of use.
Here is where olight comes in. When I saw that olight was coming out with a new flashlight, the seeker 2 pro. I thought I would give it a try, I have heard nothing but good things. So I bought one during the flash sale. I have to say it’s the most I have ever spent on a flashlight. It was worth every cent and then some. The build quality is amazing, it feels great in your hand. I love that you can change the lumen levels. Cause when I’m in the back of the truck I dont need 3200 lumens, but when it’s night time and you’re walking up to a resident that pitch black. Having all 3200 lumens allows me to see where I’m going, or if there are any hidden tripping hazards. My favorite feature has to be the lockout mode, because I move around so much my light tends to get activated on accident. So being able to lock it out so it doesn’t turn on unintentionally is great! Pick one up if get the chance, you won’t regret it.
- Incredible bang for the buck.Had been in the market for something far brighter than my EDC
Fenix (~300 lumens on Turbo) for those special occasions.
After wanting the NiteCore TinyMonster for over a year, I picked up the Seeker2 Pro w/2 dock during the sale - the size and performance blows away everybody who has seen it in action.
The magnetic charging is cool as well.
- Loving this lightThis little light has found a home out our front door. Love the multiple settings on this thing. There is the perfect light level for any job whether it's look for something lost in the house or something 100 yards away and everything in between.
- WOW! IncredibleGot this light during the flash sale when it was released. I have used it and dropped it multiple times before giving this a review. Hands down this is the best light I have ever owned and as a truck driver doing my inspections and such I have peeps ask me .... wow man what light is that! Olight you rock!
- IncredibleIf you knew me you'd know how credible my opinion is on flashlights. This. Thing. Is. Incredible.
- Bright light small packageFor duty use I used a Streamlight Stinger HL LED. The light is great and has awesome throw. But my problem was I wanted a smaller profile light to carry on my vest. After many reviews and brand searching I found this light. I did quite a bit of research and it seemed to have everything I wanted and more.
First week of testing I can attest to this. First time trying to put it into my pouch I dropped the light. Not on the floor but down a 15 concrete stairs. Only damage was minor dents to the light. No broken glass or anything. Thumbs up. This was of course before my week started on the first day! Worked flawlessly after this too.
I took the light out and compared. The area the small light floods is way better than the Streamlight. The crazy thing is sometimes you have too much light. Yeah there is such thing but having the different capabilities with this light makes it very versatile.
An example for too much is on traffic stops. On 3200 lumens it is way too much. You get backsplash that blinds you. On medium high it works great for that. Having the options to use different lumens is awesome. The flooding of the light makes searching the vehicle for anything in a vehicle on nights is something that I really enjoy too.
Another thing is on 3200 lumens searching backyards with the flooding this light puts off turns pitch black into daytime. It is like having a mini sun in your pocket/pouch. I watched videos and they didn’t do justice in my opinion on how well this light floods and throws the light.
Searching vehicles with a low setting and not getting backsplash and blinding yourself losing your night vision is one thing I’ve been fighting for some time. I have had to carry two different lights. One for searching vehicles/small spaces and one for everything else.
As for run time I can’t say it is amazing or bad. I used it quite often for some time and tested it for fun during my shift and it still had 4 lights for the battery indicator. My next goal is to try and get one or two of the indicator lights to turn off.
The light is on the pricier side but for the functions, wireless charging, durability and output I was willing to pay a little extra for the above mentioned.
Great light in a small package.
- Love this light!I took advantage of the bundle sale and glad I did. This light is amazing! Super bright, nice hand sized, and the new LED brightness level and battery indicators are SO handy. I like the new soft rubber grip pieces on this larger light too. The belt holster that came with it is of the highest quality. As with everything by Olight, workmanship and attention to detail are outstanding. And I'm picky! Super fast shipping, excellent customer service.
- QualityPerfect for lighting up anything from going on a walk to working on an engine. This light is bright! And the L-docking system makes charging and grab'n go very convenient. Especially if you have it installed close to the front door. Love showing this thing off! (I grade harsh, I rarely give out 5's. In reality I give this a 4.5)
- BADASSBought during the flash sale and I’m glad I did! This is a kick ass light! I really like the adjustability of the brightness and the TURBO BRIGHT!
- BADASSBought during the flash sale and I’m glad I did! This is a kick ass light! I really like the adjustability of the brightness and the TURBO BRIGHT!
- Glad I bought oneAs a work or duty flood, this light is simply amazing.
It’s a bit large for pocket cary/EDC, but that was expected. It fits my hand great. Medium intensity is enough for most things and high is fantastic. I’m not a big turbo user, but this light’s got plenty of that too. The throw is mostly a product of it’s very high brightness, as opposed to a focused reflector & optics; again, this was expected. I’m very glad I bought one and hope to see more 21700 lights!
- What a sweet flashlight!I received this flashlight yesterday and my first impression is that this is likely to become my favorite flashlight. Absolutely love the lumen level and battery indicators. All future flashlights should have this feature. This light is a bit large for pocket carry but the included excellent holster makes it easy to EDC this flashlight. The overall quality is excellent as we’ve come to expect from Olight. Shipping from Olight was super quick; however the USPS managed to take 6 days to deliver a 2-day Priority package.
- Seeker 2 proI bought this during the flash sale. I love the rubber grips, it makes it very comfortable to hold and easy to control. The light is bright and cuts through the night. The beam is solid white with no bright spots. Love this light.
- AwesomeJust got my new seeker pro 2 and man this thing screams quality. I now own three olight flashlights, the sr2 baton, pl mini valkyrie and now the seeker2. Only problem with this flashlight is its gonna piss off my neighbors at night time in my backyard cause this beast is bright as the sun